Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dumbest S#it you read on AG

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
all you hand sausages answer this... why the f*** should you pay an artist that can't even sell 100k and you're giving them the opportuinuty (f*** spelling... i'm tired) to perform alongside the f***ing game... for free... the guy that sells 559,076 copies not 35  :-*

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
all you hand sausages answer this... why the f*** should you pay an artist that can't even sell 100k and you're giving them the opportuinuty (f*** spelling... i'm tired) to perform alongside the f***ing game... for free... the guy that sells 559,076 copies not 35  :-*
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

This is equivalent to a Mad Raper comment
@cash_sog

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile

No no this is pretty much  too stupid for mad rapper to say! Wow i see ignorance is the new flu around here!

Inca

• Bow or Banish.....your choice.
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • LUZKANONZ is on the rise....
    • View Profile

^^^^^^ :-X

No no this is pretty much  too stupid for mad rapper to say! Wow i see ignorance is the new flu around here!
uttermost dopeness is default....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
New one up!

I'ts his baby why would she say it's his baby while he knows it's not?
I mean one must know when they concived,right?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
New one up!

I'ts his baby why would she say it's his baby while he knows it's not?
I mean one must know when they concived,right?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha Jay-Lee right??
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Nope, its our own little Mad Rapette, Wildcandy/Toxic Candy.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL yeah I remember now, she's the dame that uses Ciara's picture as her profile pic! I always confuse her with Jay, that pic of ciara reminds me of her.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Thanda ungathandi your beloved Malema is a f***ing moron.

Malema might be a moron, but does that mean whatever he says or does is stupid.
If you think so, then when the revolution comes, you'll be snoring, whena ucabanga ukhuthi uyazi!
Errrrrrr……yeah, hence the term MORON

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I am currently setting up a supporter photo gallery.  It would be dope if everybody who visits this site sends a couple of pictures of themselves or their dogs or their cats.

The best pictures will be rewarded with a fresh vinyl pack.

send your pix to <a href="mailto:pix@africasgateway.com">pix@africasgateway.com</a> :-D

hello i am a newbie to rap music and i want people to help me become a rapper.  i started buying snoop doggy dog and dr dre but there were too many swear words because i´m a born again christian so i liked heavy d instead.  but he was too boring now i´m into the new will smith because he has a very smooth voice and i wanted to know if this was okay.  this was 4 years ago and now i think i have listened to enough rap to become a rapper who can talk about my life, i want to be a different rapper, because i feel taht i wuold like to rap in church in front of the audience but take verses from the bible and make them rhyme.  i tried using psalms but the verses are too short and it sounds like old rap from the eighties.can anybody help me, i shudder at the thought of visiting this website because in these forums there are a lot of swear words and i´m not used to that because everytime i see one i need to say a prayer. i want to know why you say ´head´ all the time, like you say ´hiphop head´ and what is difference between hiphop and rap, isn´t hiphop a clothing label/ i want to be a rapper so i can preach i´m sorry if i sound stupid but i need hellp because i have to prepare something for church at the end of may and i want to rap, also is it possible for me to make a beat with my mouth like i see on tv, long ago there was this rap group that had a guy with long hair on top, and he made a beat with his mouth, i really liked it, i trey it but i can only do it with my throat, and it doesn´t soudn the same, or should i ask somebody to help me on the stage at chruch? i am grateful for your a**istance

god bless
Moe

i forget to mention other question, when you rap do you breathe between each word or do you breath between each sentence?

thank you
Moe
Kakakakakakakakaka

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
all the shit that MAD has posted.... the boy is gifted as a stoopid.....
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

BaD AzZ KiLLa

• Died 10 yrz ago
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-7
  • nigga me don back down, i co-sign groupie luv.
    • View Profile
    • yahoo
JST VISIT THISISFROLIC.NING.COM TO FIND OUT WHAT'S CRACKIN
Da don wit da flow scary indeed vicious,woulda shoulda coulda...gonna make you pee

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
JST VISIT THISISFROLIC.NING.COM TO FIND OUT WHAT'S CRACKIN

this definitely belongs in this thread
Hood.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rama
Yall remember when RR wanted to take  AG Database with home

'cause he misunderstood this.

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=26799.0

This nigga shouldnt be granted access to the geek section. Mod do something about this.