Dumbest S#it you read on AG

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Whats the dumbest/funniest isht you ever read on an AG forum thread?..
I'm talking about isht that just make you say WTF 8O

My top 2:
"Konfab & Sensai Tate are the SAME PERSON.." Anonymous Chicken head back in the day..

"Don't ever mention MF Doom & Mzekezeke in the same person..for they are the SAME PERSON" 8O  :lol: Deacon Frost I believe it was thats responsible for that gem..

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
It has to be mos of what that dood said about ow kanye west's rap is dope but cats like common can't flow :twisted:  :twisted:

*B&tchchisa that dude to hell please*

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Ok fine, I'll agree that Common hasn't got the best flow in the world, BUT he has an infinitely listenable flow, which is f***in tite and he's certainly better than Kanye...come on now they not even on the same planet.

Other than that, everytime I see a CPt vs. Jozi or a any of that idiotic regional bullshit I just gotta cast a beseeching glance at the heavens....oh yah and everytime a newby comes on some  "Yo I'm the Rillist Son, Yo I eat piece of shit emcees liek you fo brekfist...Yo I'm a killa yo....Yo you cant f*** wit me yo I'm the best thing since toilet paper....etc etc etc etc "  :roll:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yeah, cape town vs Jozi sucks, even worse is that Underground vs  Commercial ramble :twisted: , i can't stand it, how i hate it, add to that some of that "Hiphop aint what it used to be, those cla**ic days, the golden era, blah,blah, blah, clearly people aint listening to common-"it aint 94, we can't go back :!:  :!: "

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
microsoft is born, yo.... co-siggidy
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

TATEguru

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphocalypse.co.nr
fuq it I wanna hear that Grimey 90's sound! Cats these days aint making music like they used to..
r Hyde to your Dr Jekyl

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Arrghh, Tate, in 93, it was people aint making music like we used to in the early 80s. We can't go back, thats refusal to progress, i wants to hear me some Neptunes, futuristic-Demolitionman-type-sounds 8), add some little John while your at it, that southside isht :D

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
he he he CRuNk music...
is it jus me or does lil john fuk up every song wen make a so called "remix"... Fat Joe's lean bak 4 eg--> i couldnt stand it afta THA KING OF JUNK made a remix of that...i mean thers a lil john remix for everything noweven britney spears 4 kaks sakes!

that nig_a nuthin but a loud midget who managed 2 brainwash overzelous teens hi on crack-ex lookin 4 sumin to bone..

why tha heeeell would i spend 150 buks on an album full of " get up b i ch shake dat fa t a** b ic h crunk in this bi ch bring dat shi bi tch yeah!!!"  
n no there nothin wrong wid progress Tek... tha right type of progress would be apreciated tho...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

"Don't ever mention MF Doom & Mzekezeke in the same person..for they are the SAME PERSON" 8O  :lol: Deacon Frost I believe it was thats responsible for that gem..

Nah mang I can honestly say that wasn't me

That not good enough for ya?

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
oh and bak 2 tha topic, tha titest (as opposed 2 dumbest) shi i seen on ag lately was that thing about MIZCHIF being related to MF DOOM.. i neva knew doom's surname was DUMISILE til now now! maZimbabwean dzokerai kumusha mhani, kuda kupota pasi rese muchiba nyika dzevanhu!! :lol:

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Thornz said it. I second that ish Fully!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "thornz"
maZimbabwean dzokerai kumusha mhani, kuda kupota pasi rese muchiba nyika dzevanhu!! :lol:

Transalation!!!??  :o

That not good enough for ya?

kinetik

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
everything j dogg/mastermind dogg/amok has ever posted.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile