Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

the tighest mcee in south africa?

· 38 · 8827

Anonymous

who yall think is the tighest mcee in south africa at this moment?hit me up with yall views i would liek to know  :-o

Anonymous

I personally think it must be Snazz the dictator.  And Mizchief ain that bad either.  But there is too many.  I like Skwatta Kamp as a group as well.  Man there´s too many tight emcee´s.  

Are you talking battle mode here? :-P

Anonymous

I think Mizchief is the best.  did you see that shit he was doing on tv? :-|

Anonymous

yeah i also think snazz is the best mcee that kid rocks shit and for the haters out there snazz is ill admit it!

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah snazz dictates on the mic no doubt some other tight cats out there but he stands out ;-)
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

There is no doubt in my mind that when it comes to writing skills Snazz is the only one who stands out.  Also if we have to look back then I think that DSA was also quite good but it´s a pity about his voice because he does tend to sound like a nerd with a peg on his nose.  It´s just that I wish DSA came out with a solo song becuase then it would be interesting to hear what he sounds like now.   ;-)

Anonymous

Best emcees,

Snazz, Marco Polo, Preach, Skwatta Kamp, Groundworks, Mizchief. :-D

BinaryDivide

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Nada
When the illest emcee drops y´all cats won´t be able to handle the sheer capacity... South aint even ready for it yet... It´s gon be slept on... Everyone is gonna be on some, Did ya say that?"

Keeping rappers in check, like Scottish people in Prague-

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

16-01-2003 at 16:47, BinaryDivide wrote:
When the illest emcee drops y´all cats won´t be able to handle the sheer capacity... South aint even ready for it yet... It´s gon be slept on... Everyone is gonna be on some, Did ya say that?"

Thats like some childish way of looking at hip hop...heads bin ready from the jump..

if the illest mc drops and gets slept on then its his/her own doing what the f*** you think is gonna happen if you drop some real shit for cats whos bumping Ja-Rule and a lot of eminem groupies man please..if your drop your shit where heads is at you will get your shine and props..

PS eminem is my fav rapper right now...but most people on em jock are a bunch of horny fags and groupie bitches

briCK 1ez
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

BinaryDivide

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Nada
Yadda yadda... Opinions are like a**holes, we all have one. Plus we talkin local here, so Em pa**es.
Keeping rappers in check, like Scottish people in Prague-

swt-kid

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
Snazz aint the same man since that day Amu beat the hell out of him (@club707). he walks with a limp, hides his face when niggers kick for real. Most of the time Gemini has to save in a battle. But all the pc-hiphop-heads don´t know that.
oweto kid

swt-kid

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Come dog. Are there any real hiphopers out here? Snazz is okay but you don´t have to feel jammer for him just because Amu beat the hell out of him and now he walks with a limp.  But on the real, dude is weaker than Sdumo´s teabags.

Look in the underground, that´s where them real cats are: Prokid(although he´s from asylum he is mad tight and his rhymes have relavance); Equivalance - left mad cats with battle scars; DeathCode - although he´s a model C, this darkie rocks, needs to get rid of that punk 12night, Orbit- all them scared rappers at WitsTech know they used to get served.

This is the tip of the Ice-berg. First we get rid of all you punk raapers who have all the resources but keep dissing the underground. Claim hiphop but you don´t even give local kids a chance. All you Feminem  stans/fans who think their in New York, talk ish like West coast and then you will get dropped because this is Emsawawa! Most the rapper are just fantisizers who wish they were born in New York and don´t even know their mother tongue, sies! It´s time for a change.

Respect to South African Hiphop !
oweto kid

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

20-01-2003 at 17:40, BinaryDivide wrote:
Yadda yadda... Opinions are like a**holes, we all have one. Plus we talkin local here, so Em pa**es.

:-Y

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

20-01-2003 at 21:24, swt-kid wrote:
Come dog. Are there any real hiphopers out here? Snazz is okay but you don´t have to feel jammer for him just because Amu beat the hell out of him and now he walks with a limp.  But on the real, dude is weaker than Sdumo´s teabags.

Look in the underground, that´s where them real cats are: Prokid(although he´s from asylum he is mad tight and his rhymes have relavance); Equivalance - left mad cats with battle scars; DeathCode - although he´s a model C, this darkie rocks, needs to get rid of that punk 12night, Orbit- all them scared rappers at WitsTech know they used to get served.

This is the tip of the Ice-berg. First we get rid of all you punk raapers who have all the resources but keep dissing the underground. Claim hiphop but you don´t even give local kids a chance. All you Feminem  stans/fans who think their in New York, talk ish like West coast and then you will get dropped because this is Emsawawa! Most the rapper are just fantisizers who wish they were born in New York and don´t even know their mother tongue, sies! It´s time for a change.

Respect to South African Hiphop !

how f***ing old are you?

tryna deny that hip hop was not greatly influenced by America largly new York is just plain ignant..chances are when you first laced a verse it was after an American dude..
with that sed saying shit like drinking forties in sa is just as lame as your statement.

are you colored or white? i know you can´t be black coz  calling blacks darkies...is just like white boys calling blacks duns and thats just sux...well for me ...and say that in my face and i´ll snuff you dog

prokid...young blackstar replica
equi..recycled battle rhymes tight as f*** but recycled
Death code..new jack
orbit...needs to learn to speak properly

snazz..knows the basics of mcing
AMU..mC
crooked..definetly MC possibly one of the illest cats in JHB
gemini...MC
PV....mono-flow
Selwyn....competiton for crooked

the list goes on right down to the level of cats who don´t give a flying f*** about the spot light but wjen you sleeping will get you

there is no less than a 1000 MCs i know personnaly in JHB..
there is no such thing as illest MC in jHB theres way too many
at the same time there are millions of mini [insert established mc here] running around

swt-kid

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
you knowledge of the underground scene is impressive. Gemini is definitely on point.

Do you have problems with coloreds, or just race? What is your definition of "snuff"? I think that it is different from mine.

tweede!
oweto kid