Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cup Final.....unlikely finalists!!!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
So first we get Supersport Utd as the first of the 2 finalists......and then we get a match this past sunday featuring a team (that has not been performing wonderfully at all this season) coached by coach of the month, in the form of Jomo Sono, facing off against a team thats playing some steady aggressive soccer this season and is currently heading it up at the top of the log.What seemed like an inevitable victory for the Bucs ended up in a 1-Nil knock-out to the Cosmos boys.Unexpected, and my sympathies for those Bucs supporters.Us Chiefs peeps feel ur pain.Better luck next time.........except against Chiefs of course. :lol:
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
HahHa I killed myself laughing, when I saw that back pa**/shot...idiot. Seems Bucs have been lacking BMT recently.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Not comparing in any way, as it doesnt really pertain, but this just jogs my memory regarding the Bafana mishaps involving the usual suspect by the name of Nasief Morris.

CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME HOW HE GETS IT RITE TO RETAIN HIS PLACE IN THE TEAM?Is there no one domestically based or internationally based that plays a solid left back position?Cause I dont know..........he seems to man watch the midfield more and is like a moth to the midfield flame cause he really wants to be upfront, leaving the whole of the back exposed.........and one of the reasons why Bafana conceded that late 3rd against Senegal.I guess STuart couldnt take it anymore......... :lol: Nasief Morris.Hope he retired before his kid grows up and is old enuff to comprehend his dad's confusing game play. :lol: But hey, sometimes he plays ok........but its rare and uncommon.

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I REALLY have this I don't wanna talk about the Bucs things going on with me right now!

Jomo is focused when it matters! ...aye you know what I am tooooooooo sober for this PEACE.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I just heard that Jomo's got Masinga and my man "Midnight Express" alongside him on the coaching bench.So that helps quite some.But I think we can be relatively tentative if Cosmos wins cause Phil may decide to do a drunken driving move again. :lol:

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
i know i've bn threatening this for a while, but am now SERIOUSLY considering rescinding my allegiance to the pirates cause...  :cry:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "afterbirth"
i know i've bn threatening this for a while, but am now SERIOUSLY considering rescinding my allegiance to the pirates cause...  :cry:

man you should have seen me yesterday..i tossed my Pirates Cap away....two hours later I was like you know what this is a spur of the moment thing...go get your cap...I looked where i had tossedit and guess what there was huge pile of tossed pirate caps and t-shirts ..hahahaha..kidding but yeah man f***!!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I went thru the same thing with Liverpool a few years back.But yeah, such is life.I actually parted ways with AC Milan at a certain stage and then flipped to Juve.Never looked back.

As for Chiefs, always liked the dudes, and still luving it.