• View Profile
Hey C4 have you decided what sample your gonna catch me with :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
*digging frantically in his archive, shakes his fist*

Jus hold on, i'll find summin, jus u wait!
Tha High Explocive

J-Dogg

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
This clown is still using my name in vain,huh?? :lol:  :lol: okay,okay a**asin-- i'll indulge you. but just this once. i'll give you the (dis)honor of being the first(and maybe last) idiot i destroy on this site....you asked for it.....

You're not a killer/
you never had a gat or clapped at all/
you're not an "a**a**in"--the only thing you ever shot was a basketball :lol: /
i'm tired of these internet gangstas glorifying death and violence/
listen bitch, the politics of your texts is childish/
get my dick out your mouth and go suckle on the right breast of righteousness!!/
i'm a microphone titan with a license to write this/
your lines are lifeless, you the type to align lines just for the sake of rhyming shit/
you wouldn't have tried to smite my writs if you weren't inspired by my tight shit!!/
let's be honest--you know you're a fan 8) /
yes, at first my conscience did resist--that's because i felt pity for you man!! :cry: /
you said i'm aging??--that's perfectly fine/
cause my rhymes are like fine wine--they just get better with time!! :wink: /
i'm on that P.Diddy shit, i couldn't quit if i tried to stop/
do you hear that??--that's the sound of your ghostwriter getting writer's block!!/
it's the sublime mic controller/
J-Dogg is a rhyme god--in the booth i'm the "Truth" like Sojourner!/
while your wack raps attract more "Flack" than Roberta!/
i done Mary J. Blige'd wack emcees--they don't want "No More Drama"/
get your flow up, you couldn't "blow up" if you were working for Osama! :lol: /
ask anybody who knows, this flow is so major/
my body of rhyme is four times the size of Asia/
i can only think of six lyricists who are greater/
you illiterate son of a bitch--you got the penmanship of Fantasia!! :lol: /
by the way, i don't need dictionaries to write my scripts/
as a matter of fact cats who write dictionaries use my raps to write their shit,bitch!!......

I KNOW HOW THIS IS GONNA PAN OUT--YOU WILL OBVIOUSLY RESPOND, AND MAKE A POINTLESS ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO OUTDO MY VERSE, ALL FOR THE SAKE OF TRYING TO GET SOME CRED...... YOU'RE WELCOME(you don't have to say thank you).

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Let me 1st give props to Jdogg n C4, u ripped that nigger 2 smeetherings word....

I haven't written a rhyme in months, its either coz of laziness or too much drinking/
Verbs circulate on top of my head like a halo, lyrically speaking/
Today am on some other shit, like flies switching toilets/
Tha hiphop machinery is rusty, no movement, so am here to oil it/
My sickness is bound to reach you soon in an audio format, so be ready/
Am out to eraze wackness this year like my name is eddie/
Blowing up is in the pipeline, thanx to beats from C4/
Its simple, me plus the mic,beat, and rhymes equals evil/

J-Dogg

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
nice drop MCekks....
lemme bust something....

Weak emcees need to flee and keep stepping/
cause on the M-I-C i weave words like a medieval weapon/
i conceive torture methods that would even leave Evel Kneivel second guessing/
i defeat my competition with complete conviction/
i reign supreme over beats with unique diction/
my mind is strong, in time i'll be a rhyme icon/
i grip mics tighter than pythons/
battling me is a frightening sight like seeing Wanda Sykes in a white thong!/
from the ocean bed of the pacific to the highest point of Mt. Everest/
i prove without a doubt that i am the illest lyricist/
its practically impossible to battle me/
its highly improbable actually/
every time you try you'll get burned like light calories/
so how could you even have the audacity to challenge me?/
i charge strong with an arsenal of metaphorical armory/
ripping out your vital organs and clogging up your arteries/
causing anarchy--instilling fear in emcees like bomb-threats and armed robberies/
i verbally abuse music stars/
leave them toothless with bruises and scars/
as i practice lyrical witchcraft using these amusing bars/
with hands so fast i could jack the hub-caps of a moving car!/
i write with a vengeance/
punctuate every line to emphasize a sentence/
you could try to test this, but every time i rhyme i multiply my intelligence!/
--with every ten flows my brain capacity grows ten-fold/
my metaphors glow like 44 karat gold in dim-lit discos/
so i wouldn't give a shit if you got your wrist on froze/
an individual with cunning and stunning quotes/
i got emcees escaping me like a runny nose!/
J-Dogg is a dedicated hip-hop patron/
scholars praise my poetry and paraphrase my phrases/
my verses should be displayed and celebrated in the rap pages/
my bars are too hard, they should be barred and locked away in metal cages/
i have always been a stern terror with the flow/
way before Christina Aguilera ever turned into a ho/
way before George Bush did cocaine in Camp David/
way before Crazy Legs was break-dancing on the pavement/
i have been nice since the day the Zulu nation was initiated/
--on the 12th of November 1973/
and since then there hasn't been anyone that can touch me on the M-I-C/
and you know what?--there never will be!!....

G-SUSpect

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
ladies and gentleman u have an undercover celebrity in the house, please reveal yourself sir, and wen would u be visiting these great lands we reside in...
T'S JUST SHOWBIZ

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
C4, u a bomb with effect less affective than a fart/ why test when u trying to bridge ur primary marks/ i gotta hand it to u, u good at being wack/ imma black out wit lines like ur a** crack/ the name aint got nuttin to do with my ability/ its sad u got an aids victum's agility/ u make me laugh coz u still growing ur right hand part of the brain/ u aint gon blow up/ unless ur uncle is stading in front of u with his zip unlaced/ ur moma should be ashamed, i dropped one verse here/ and created a mayham/  all f***s sound like a Vanilla ice fan/ from what i did, u look like a cat scan/ stay lame, f*** slanging with u/ must i draw a picture just to convince u that i ripped u/ winy da poo aint sweeter than u/ i spit ill like i was born infected by flue/ u would drink sperm wit a straw/ i guess thats why u figure u sick wit what ur mouth ur mouth pours

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
C4, u a bomb with effect less affective than a fart/ why test when u trying to bridge ur primary marks/ i gotta hand it to u, u good at being wack/ imma black out wit lines like ur a** crack/ the name aint got nuttin to do with my ability/ its sad u got an aids victum's agility/ u make me laugh coz u still growing ur right hand part of the brain/ u aint gon blow up/ unless ur uncle is stading in front of u with his zip unlaced/ ur moma should be ashamed, i dropped one verse here/ and created a mayham/  all f***s sound like a Vanilla ice fan/ from what i did, u look like a cat scan/ stay lame, f*** slanging with u/ must i draw a picture just to convince u that i ripped u/ winy da poo aint sweeter than u/ i spit ill like i was born infected by flue/ u would drink sperm wit a straw/ i guess thats why u figure u sick wit what ur mouth ur mouth pours

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Lyrical fitness most sick head/ god a dogg bucking after i knocked his teeth to powder/ u louder when u surfing wit ur sister and ur brothers/ ur girl probably know me more than u/ coz since i dissed u ur social life got hype like that magazine issue/ i'll give u a clue, i dont battle but slaughter eggs f*** chicken murder dude/ im what ur parants wanted to make/ instead they scribbled an embryo when ur pops jurked/ i dont know where u from but ur ur boys gotta be ashamed/ u them niggaz that cram the tour perfomances of Eric Benet/ how u hard core, repling after life expired/ i dont claim gangster life or ever spoke about bullets fired/ whos ur, son u mistaken me for ur mans/ if u need stress relievers buy pussy from a can/ i dont understand how u were made/ coz u sound like both ur parants are men/ im sorry for being an a**hole, i like shittin on wack hoes/ c4 emailed me and told me about ur obsession of collecting cosmetics/ we could dive in da deep blue sea, i'ld give u statics/ they lied to u saying u smart/ dont u know Eistine had no sex life and was born a retard/ its ok to be fake as long as u trying/ did i hear u saying u are hiphop's titan/ well i bet thats coz u listen to my head bangers/ wit ur gay raps, u've hiddin in more closets than cot hangers/ tell that prostitute c4 to get serious/ she only spit shit when she's liking a**, and u enjoying the salad tossing/ this verse should give u a facial expression of a mother after abortion/ niggaz hate realism/ coz everybody is supporting ur country jinggles/ how many scripts did brainstorm to respond/ so u got flow, u a jiggy bitch...i guess thats why they call u J Dogg/ heres a word of advice/ u sick from the dome coz u the only kid that was born wit lice/ u will be 30 and still playing plastic kites/ ur wife will play u with ur garden boy and give birth to a crippleed son/ u aint nobled, c4 swalloed all ur pride after my first sick lines...............

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Hey c4, it aint my fault ur pops had more sex with u than he did wit ur moms/ dont blame 187 blame ur genes for being dum/ nobody said im a gangster, at least not now/ u should be used to empty udders from cows/ im half tipsy half bored from yall/ ya had to share lines from the same scroll/ what r u any way,phoesil on two fit/ u too weak/ i'll punch those fangs so u chew ur own tansils/ i never needed props, son i know im too sick/ u stay grillin me like Hilter times and u where Jewish

fidel kastro

• View Profile
na187 let me kill these bitch niggaz/you know don't need to grow rings around my neck to be as dope as proverb / these wack bitches wana diss /they couldn't contest to this /bitches get sent to the abyss/ dick sucking like sex with pregnant women and they the infants in
tha womb/
skillz is like famine /don't get it twisted they aint feminine like victorias secret but cats should stay undergground like old women purses under bra/ who think  they raw get eaten like luch among street kids /and we don't give a f*** how you moutha f***as taste /we quick to waste / cat like they were belts tryin to figure hug /mc's is only in forums and I in the fore front who want it first my nigga 18 let these bit :twisted: ches have it

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Now a mut cant eat an old tiger/ he's a cheater thats how i spoted how he runs with no power/ u were born a cowered/ jumped out of that hole and ur moms mouth became sour/ battlin me is taking a thorn shower/ Fidel told yall, stay in da house/ u go to clubs and wait in da line/ only to get bounce by a midget wit pink trousers/ f*** a c4 , i'll smack that dead with a cotton ball/ a mut took a shit and made j dogg

soundclick.com/nativea**asinhttp://

fidel kastro

• View Profile
dick suckers caught on a url / think they live  :o  /hiding behind a fire wall they couldn't bring the heat to this lyrical phenomenon/ G suspect and j dog I inspect / f*** it disrespect  an mc , bitchin out side the kitchen / y'all don't know what you started / you a new wack like you wrote a new dictionary / god damn it you bitches don't have the infaltry to match these war heads waiting to detonate like american bombs in Iraq / we done bombed you and bagged it the mic like bagdad/ f*** it we bad, nothing like wacko jacko we creep up on weak mcs but not to jack you / you aint shit wouldn't take a mic from you /you two stupid dogs playing dead on the high way  and I going to tempt fate\ you still wanna debate