Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

whats in the name

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "KONFAB"
i mean she doesn't hear ME calling her SARDAN or DARNSA or BITCH i stick to SANDRA... i always make it a point to pronounce people's names properly except the MMAPHUTHIs(/MYBOOTY) the MILLICENTs(/MILISENDE) the MAPESAs(/MASEPA) and the GAYLORD FOCKERS of this world whose names are just too prono to ignore....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

my name is HOPOLANG LEETO BIBI AZAEL NTOI MOSIEA MOTOBATSE MOTHO'A 'MANSANTHEBE LI'OME LISE'NE LI'OMELA MOKHOBOTLUNG and anyone who can't say all that shit should just stick to KONFAB!

u kidding man. for real?  :o

'sup Konfab

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
nah no kidding strictly speaking that right there is my full identity though only 3 appear in my ID...

i'm straight dun u at the CHOP SHOP (blacksheep) tomor night right?
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
... the MAPESAs(/MASEPA)...

Mu'fugga don't start this isht with me again you know how I get! :x

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ya akere wena you rearrange figures like ANAGRAMS 8O :lol: never again looked the same afterwards very disappointing... i'm just saying  :roll:

but ya let's not go back there
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
I was thinking adopt a white kid and teach him NOTHING but Zulu brain wash him into not liking being white and when he grows let at the white kids ..that would be something huh? As jokey as it sounds Black adopted kids live like that and when they grow some are just the saddest confused people I ever met..this one cat I know....right I digress

hehe... reminds me of that happy sindane cat CHANCER OF NOTE!!

i'm glad i don't have an english name... trouble with my name tho is that white peeps tend to struggle with it i've been HOPALONG since primary school n it didn't help that i was a hyperactive laaitie! but i recently told some secretary at work to f*** OFF cos i got tired of correcting her n started feeling like she was taking a piss out me i mean she doesn't hear ME calling her SARDAN or DARNSA or BITCH i stick to SANDRA... i always make it a point to pronounce people's names properly except the MMAPHUTHIs(/MYBOOTY) the MILLICENTs(/MILISENDE) the MAPESAs(/MASEPA) and the GAYLORD FOCKERS of this world whose names are just too prono to ignore....

my name is HOPOLANG LEETO BIBI AZAEL NTOI MOSIEA MOTOBATSE MOTHO'A 'MANSANTHEBE LI'OME LISE'NE LI'OMELA MOKHOBOTLUNG and anyone who can't say all that shit should just stick to KONFAB!

I SAY!!! HERE HERE OLD MAN!!! CAPITAL!!! THATS THE SORT OF PRIDEI"M TOKKIN BOUT!!! BTW you still ok with me callin you Hops right? :D
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.