Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Black Mist VS. Writers Block - Soldiers Mobilise

The Myth

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yoh D when's the Mid-Finga project droppin man? Phuckk been playin the title joint (the one on the jazzy mood) for cats. every1 is feeling it. That nigga is gonna hit the industry in a big muthaphuckkin way. Peace
quot;Whille we out flossin',while we tryna holla at the jawn at the club,while we livin the good life, this mofo is making music" - ?uestlove on Jay Dee

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
He's up in J-sect at the moment doing some shows and hustling his project up there. We still have two more tracks to record but that's only gonna happen once he comes back down to CPT.

Glad you feeling his shit, thanks for the support. I'll post news on AG as soon as I know anything.

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile
writers block and black mist ??? yo D-planet would you please upload the joint..i cant wait to bump that joint..i have a feeling its must be really dope..ez

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i can't upload the track,,, i think AG's server is full or something. You can just click on that link i posted though.

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Thanx d..but I think theres sumthing wrong wit this UCT server ,i cant get to it. i will try again..but if i wont get it here, i know i will get it from those cats, i just got bak in ctn and i havent bin touch with them..i called stimulus yestaday, he said his gat sum new ish for me, i hoping his gat this joint..ez

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i doubt they have even heard this joint yet as it's a remix i just did,,, but they have been making some really nice material recently so you should get something nice when you see X.

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
aiight. then can you swing it to x. cuz iam still trying to download it but the server is tripping.i dont think i have the original version either..ez