Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

poetry sh*t

· 3 · 1963

Anonymous

hey yo cats!!I was sitting in my room last nite so i decided to write this and i wanted to let ya´ll read this and tell me wat you think!!                                                                                                                  Here it goes!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I hereby testify that i too have been pacified.                                                                                                               A bitch encroaches my rights just like a cockroach walking over my mothers brooch                                                                                                                  Bitches giving me migraines,making me wanna imitate that which i cannot take                                                                                                                      Should i interogate, to find yet another chopped up finger by the gate?                                                                                                                    Bitches say inovate yet i choose to intoxicate  those who care to listen with words that i myself do not understand!!!                                                                                                      What do we understand? We come to be educated but end up more or less intricated!                                                                                                            Faced by the harshness of reality, will we ever live in simplicity?                                                                                                             I put my foot down made of iron and roar like a lion foe i will forever be in zion                                                                                                                      In the words of Bob Marley"iron like a lion in Zion"                                                                                                                     One love.Salute

Anonymous

hey yo son i admire your persimism
but i don´t wanna lie to you men
you are wack
you say shit you haven´t seen,heard
or f***en done
so fake´g´ spit some´in like
i am a punk
cause i tell war stories
i be at ma mama´s crib at 7
cause i ain´t cut up for da streets at night
mama said it´s dangerous for me out there