Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mr Devious Doccie on SABC1 at 10pm (Monday)!!!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
This should be an interesting Doccie bout Mr Devious.Think its one that ppl spoke of some time last year.Glad they showing it to the general public as well tonite on SABC1 (March, 6, 2006).
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
can anyone record on his comp?
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Damn, been hesitating to get a tv card, might do so, like today, shit!, need to bounce

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Thinking bout getting a capture card myself.

Jah, I have a feeling Milk may have a copy of the DVD.Alternatively, he may know who has a copy.Hit him up on hooking u up with a copy. :wink:
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
RIP to devious
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
if anybody in the cape happended to videotape this pm me please , i would like to see it.had a job 2do last night.
i'm slouched over my desk here - up late..

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
WOW.

I had NO Idea.

I always thought he was just another MC, I know nothing about what goes in the Cape and I always kinda had a love hate relationship with the CPT cats I used to meet.

I only heard of one track where he was featured by Selwyn and Shimani on Voice Of Soweto , I just did not know after watching that Doccie I now know.

The Movement Aspect Of Hip Hop has been lost for the most part in my eyes thats the reason I have issus with Advanced Hip Hop people have turned Hip Hop into nothing BUT an Art form so in the quest to out do each other cats feel the need to be creative and advanced all while missing the point that Hip Hop is a movement not an Art if you pull your own way you leave others behind. It bigger than just the Creative side there is also the human element each one teach one.

I have a new found respect for a cat I never knew about but yeah RIP.

PS to those that have know his work what was that dope track that they ended the documentary with.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Myth

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Sorry folks i captured the shit.... but ran out of space coz the shit chows a lot. sumthn like 2GB per hour. I don't know maybe the settings need to be changed. But yoh whoeva saw the shit... 't was dope. I never knew peeps like that existed in this land of ours. Truly insipirationally, true revolutionery, the nigga was.

R.I.P "Mr Devious"
quot;Whille we out flossin',while we tryna holla at the jawn at the club,while we livin the good life, this mofo is making music" - ?uestlove on Jay Dee

The Myth

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Yeh the one he's talkn about goin' to school and get educated. Slavemasters......
quot;Whille we out flossin',while we tryna holla at the jawn at the club,while we livin the good life, this mofo is making music" - ?uestlove on Jay Dee

The Myth

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

PS to those that have know his work what was that dope track that they ended the documentary with.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
saw the doccie & was particularly impressed bout what he was doing for the upliftment of his community... i, for one, don't like the kind of hip hop i've heard from "coloured" cats from the cape flats (him & goddessa included)...

heard his wife @ the dead prez concert & was thinking- chick get off the stage & make way for M1 & stickman

i stand to be corrected, but i find the lyrics to be dis- jointed & incoherent & just littered with expletives... i know that what they flow may not be my reality- but i'm not feeling the delivery
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I'm truly inspired after watching the documentary. I've always heard of Devious but never really payed much attention, cos we don't get a lot of Cape material out here in J-Sec. The dude was real! I could really feel where he is coming from. A lot of cats are nice on the mic, but he really did it with a pa**ion and you could tell. Kinda of on some Pac shyt.

Big Ups and R.I.P to him. I'm officially a big fan.

I heard his wife on Y-FM saying that it's gonna cost her 28 G's to get his material realeased from some record company. That's some bullshyt right there. Hope they get that shyt released so we can finally have an album from dude.

From what i saw yesterday dude was a legend in his own community. We really need to start appreciating our artists while they still alive. I mean dude was ripping shows all across Europe whilst we did not even know him out here.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
www.mr-devious.com to download some of his music.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon