Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Expect this to happen to chelsea tomorrow

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
adivino que uno tiene que confesar cuando ellos son golpeados de forma convincente. el Catalunya jugado realmente bien y bien hecho al genio el mismo. el Londres goys intentado bien y con todos los mil millones no podia traer a casa el resultado tenia que progresar.

Catalunya bien hecho - usted lo merecio.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Barcelona va a ganar la taza, ninguna duda sobre eso.  Los ventiladores de Chelsea tienen que entender su no alrededor el dinero, su alrededor habilidad  :D

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
senor ekks, que paso mi hermano?

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Mcekks writes:

Barcelona va a ganar la taza, ninguna duda sobre eso. Los ventiladores de Chelsea tienen que entender su no alrededor el dinero, su alrededor habilidad

blaqsouljah writes:

Barcelona va a ganar la taza, sin duda sobre esto. Los abanicos de Chelsea tienen que entender que no es sobre el dinero, es sobre la habilidad.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Mi español no es ése bueno, yo es un principiante.  ¿Qué usted está intentando decir?

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
dude you got what i was saying - it was your response that had a few grammatical errors. dude i spent about a month with a dude who couldn't speak english that well and whenever he got pissed off he went off in spanish. my friends and i do this translator thing where they talk spanish to girls and say all types of shit and i have to try and keep a straight face while i translate because the girls are under the impression that these dudes don't speak a word of english. try keeping a straight face when you're wasted and the guy is calling a girl a dog. once in port elizabeth @ tobey joe's we pulled the same trick and we were there with the french rugby team and this chick had a friend who spoke fluent spanish - man we were bust like a mother and my friend resorted to french and the french fly half just burst out in laughter because he knew what my friend was saying.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
ronaldinho is by far the best player on the planet... sies he's a f*cking maestro :D
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^I told you he was a monster  8O

That not good enough for ya?

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i have been reliably informed (by roman himself ofcourse) that he's informed mourinho to purchase a world cla** striker of the ilk of schevschenko, henry & eto'o... holla back during the june transfers- wouldn't be surprised to see both eto'o & ronaldinho in our starting line up! :lol:

as the wu said such a long time ago: C.R.E.A.M :wink:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Ronaldinho at Chelski???

Aftermath you need to wake up, I doubt he'd stoop that low and play in the premiership, and for Chelski!! really now, why would he want to play in the same team as that donkey Drogba!
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ My thoughts exactly, he said he hated the tempo of the english game, why you think he did'nt go when Man U made the highest bid for him when he left PSG 8)

That not good enough for ya?

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
who the f*ck is aftermath blackboy?

it's a funny thing how in sport, & indeed life, money supercedes principle...
it's not up to ronaldinho whether he stays as barca/ not but laporte's perogative... if the money's right as it definitely will be- he'll be a part of the blues! he'll just be traded like the commodity he is! :lol:

all i'm saying is let's wait till july! :D
--Plato

Gabriel Williams

Stephen Johnson