Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cpt emceez

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
i hav been to a couple of hhp 'n poetry gigs around......i am nt impressed!!!!!

the scene is horny,
1st on my list are the Archetypes
TOP is Termination Of Hip hop in CPT the dude does not know wat a metaphor is i quote "i b like a BIG dick on ur ceiling f***ing up your residence" 'n so his shit goes on... mi not so hhp knowledgable cuz juz asked me "wat the f*** is that guy wit the missing tooth sayin" 'n sadly i did'nt know 'n i swear TOP doesn't kno either.

2nd ill- literal skillz- the front man i don't know his name is wack i swear that dude had his mother read him the Thesarus as a bedtime story book. the vocab is on another level i b needin Mark Shuttlewrth to break it down for me.

3rd Writers Block- in the literal sense of the word these dudes have no writting skilz the beats r nyc wit Konfab as group member it's a bonus for the groupies bt these guyz nd to pick up a flow

4th Zi'bho- King Daneil - Mr Dominique- Mr callin Madam Speaker- i admit that he is one of the best talents S.A culd offer BUT dude has got alot of BAD things going on. first get a life then start wit the raps

5th Drie maanskaap - they nd new trax, "ga sies" is played out, El Nino ndz to chill on the hyperactivity'n the other cats shuld stop mumbling

then cumz the poetry- if u ever heard of the term bedroom poetry come to Cape Town they really take u to the bedroom... line by line they describe their sexual scenez. poetry around here is naked
 am hell behold!

DarkBlood

Oh boy! Shits gonna hit the fan now! This should be fun!

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
AG is startin to get excitin.....mmmm....

some of that stuff, is coming off like u read my mind...hehe

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
whats beef!
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yo Madd or Hype, i need that ancient man release, hook up, why don't i see that niceness on some they performing here and there, what up wit u cats keeping em on the other side of cape town, greedy people :lol: , hook up that heat

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
1st on my list are the Archetypes
TOP is Termination Of Hip hop in CPT the dude does not know wat a metaphor is i quote "i b like a BIG dick on ur ceiling f***ing up your residence" 'n so his shit goes on... mi not so hhp knowledgable cuz juz asked me "wat the f*** is that guy wit the missing tooth sayin" 'n sadly i did'nt know 'n i swear TOP doesn't kno either.

Hahahahahah :)

"I be like a BIG dick on your ceiling f***ing up your residence" - genius :)

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
3rd Writers Block- in the literal sense of the word these dudes have no writting skilz the beats r nyc wit Konfab as group member it's a bonus for the groupies bt these guyz nd to pick up a flow

don't know when last u saw them perform, but @ last weeks long street festival (the performance shown on the world today) was off the f***ing hook & they f*cking rocked the crowd... a few weeks prior to this heard them @ the armchair & this was one of the better performances i've seen in a while- if u were ther- don't u remember that song "we've got writer's block?"

if lyrics like "to be honest no one owns us/ so the onus is always on us to hone our own ish..." shows a lack of writing ability then i am afraid my dear u r no longer nuwepussy, but STANKY a** PUSSY

about konfab being a drawcard for groupies & the like: saturn makes some of the illest beats i've heard, X the 24th's delivery is amazing, vernon viscus is a behemoth in his own right (be it flow/ lyricism), metabolism has great stage presence & his flow is nice (although i can't hear what the f*ck he's saying)

i imajin u to be a groupie that hasn't been shown any love by cape town mcees & as such, that  nuwepussy has started spewing sum unwarranted vitriol...

I'm certain all that newepussy wants is sum KONdomFABrics!  :lol:  :wink:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "afterbirth"

I am afraid my dear u r no longer nuwepussy, but STANKY a** PUSSY

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8O

That not good enough for ya?

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
hey abortion, yeah you afterbirth, there's no need for you to take it personally. dumb people always take shit personally - sit in a corner if you can't handle debate / controversy / criticism. if you not pleased at nuwepussy's displeasure at what she saw, then make a coherrent effort at an argument. something credible.

as eraze put it - some of this shit was there beneath the surface and it took balls from nuwepussy to state it. afterall, at most this could be opinion and not fact, but the fact remains she had something to say and she said it.

what is beef indeed?

8)
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i think you have some valid criticisms nuwepussy.

Firstly,,, every MC in cape town suffers from performing on pathetic sound systems that shouldn't even be used as PAs, let along for music performance.

i agree that TOP could work a bit more on his alliteration. however, for me that does not begin to take away from his entertainment value. He's not trying to be clever, it's about entertainment, and he is one of the most entertaining MCs in SA. As for content,,, that is purely subjective,,, 50 cent sells 11 million records saying, "I'll take you to the candy shop, give you a taste of what i got." etc. TOP's lyrics might not be James Joyce or Jean Paul Sartre, but then who wants to listen to that? Have you heard 'Kakalaki', or 'Bury the Hatchet', or 'Deal With the Devil', or 'Verbally Spark', or 'Mistaken Identity', or 'Play the Fool'? TOP kills it on all of those tracks.

I must say that (although i have respect for all the individual MCs) I'm not a big fan of Writers Block as a group - too much wordiness for one crew. However, KONFAB is definitely one of the most talented writers/ MCs I have ever heard (here or internationally). Again,, with complex deliveries like his, shit sound systems do tend to ruin the experience.

I think King Daniel has written some amazing verses, and given the right beats and production he will become a great talent. I'm not sure what you mean about him 'getting a life', but he's a great MC.

How can Driemanskaap be played out!? they haven't even got a single out, let alone an album! Every show of theirs I have been to has been hyper,,, people go nuts. It's entertaining. Criticising El Nino for being hyperactive is like criticising Busta Rhymes for being hyper - that's what they are all about.

And then of course we have Ben Sharpa,,, I have a feeling his album is not going to be successful in SA because it's too far ahead of it's time. I guarantee he'll go down well in Europe - the fact that he has a track on with Soweto Kinch's album bears this out. SA will probably wake up to Ben Sharpa once he has been successful overseas.

It's all about taste, but I'm proud of our Cape Town MCs.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
et tu- blacksouljah?
i'm afraid u'll never be able to comprehend any thing about the afterbirth as you clearly only engage in quasi intellectual masturbation...! :lol:  

there weren't any substantive issues brought up by nuwepussy, but rather crude baseless opinions & as X from writers block says somewhere "opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one..."

what people have to realise is that emcees do not necessarily make music for you/ me, but rather to express themselves in a medium & artform they feel most comfortable in... can't say i enjoy most of the hip hop in cape town, or indeed south africa, but realise- i may not be their target market!

as hip hop is an artform & means for artists to express themselves- chastising cpt emcees & poets for doing this the way they feel they want to is utter shit!
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Big up to nuwepussy for voicing her opinion but i disagree with what she says. I for one love to hear dope lyrics on tracks and since international acts are not that tight anymore, its good that i can just go to the armchair or to the long street festival to listen to dope rhymes pure and simple on a f*** the beat type ish. I like listening to Uno from illiterate skils and all the writers block cats coz they got f***en nice rhymes, f*** a flow, not saying the dnt have nice flows but i never liked flows to begin with, i like content. as for the king daniel i never listened too much to his ish but the few i heard is nice, same goes for Driemanskap and archetypes. prefer the cape scene than the pretoria one,if the still is one!
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
as you smart as you wanna be you're still blatantly ignorant - nuwepussy's opinion has ruffled your feather boa and you called her all types of things. now your opinion on her objectivity becomes gospel. i prefer to call it quasi intellectual self-exploration thank you - devoid of any sexual gratification.

please make me understand how in your world art a**umes a uniformed state where everyone interprets it in the same manner. what you, in essence, are trying to do is ask nuwepussy to see things the way you ever so brilliantly see them - you must be the brightest retard i have yet to meet. so before you call people's opinions baseless and whatever else you picked up on your path to ultimate retardation, think about what you're gonna say because pseudo intellects like myself, who have nothing better to do in between our brief sessions of masturbation, pick on rectal itches like you.

you are so smart - you are my hero. can i have your autograph?

:wink:
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"

please make me understand how in your world art a**umes a uniformed state where everyone interprets it in the same manner. ..

word... 8)

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
much as i'd like to reply to ur drivel BLAQSOULJAh, i fear i may crush u to the extent that u may come back as ur alter ego/ stronger personality: NORMAN BATES...! now him i really fear :wink:

8)
--Plato