Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

S.A HIPHOP BEEFS

authentic

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i havent been listening to radio a lot lately but peeps been tellin me there is some jabs being thrown around like @Proverbs,Pro Kid n all...
wuz goin  @ wu ?
nway peeps
I NEED TUMIS ALBUM N I NEED ZUBBZ ALBUM TOO
HELP MIE OUT
url=http://albumbase.com][/url]

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
im tired of this bullshit f*** beef period point blank
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i don't mind beef as long as it's real beef,,, not just some manufactured controversy to promote an artist.

beef is part of life. it's not something i want to promote but it does add some spice if it's real. would be nice if everything was on the positive building tip, but humans can't always be on that.

some cat just trying to make his name off someone else's fame is just wack. but if two MCs want to settle a contest of skills via music (like the good old days) i'm all for it.

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
Who is dissin ProVerb?

I agree with what D Planet said(above), bcoz i think The Game vs. 50 beef was one of those

Anyway Papoose, Kaydo was dissin ProKid, Syd Money a.k.a blah blah and Maggz on a track called Keep it Hardcore, which u can catch on the HYPE mag's CD Jan/Feb issue with Slik on the cover.
I think the KaYdo vs. PROkid was for both these reasons :
some cat just trying to make his name off someone else's fame is just wack. but if two MCs want to settle a contest of skills via music (like the good old days) i'm all for it

To some extent also envy, seeing someone else reaching the top while u still on da 'ground'.
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel

authentic

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
okay its cool ifya catts dont like tha beefing n all but i feel/undastand its an essntial part of tha hiphop culture so long as tha reasons justified,with that said , thanx Ghetto rat atleast ya did reply to tha question i did put up ,did kid get bac at tha otha dude for gettin at him?? ....
url=http://albumbase.com][/url]

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Beef should end on the mic the moment the other emcee gets crushed. All that talk about ginz and killing your fam aint relevant. Im willing to take niggaz to school if they front on how skilled the kid is. Peep my site page with free mp3 downloads...soundclick.com/nativea**asin..url

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
If "kid" (as Papoose said) = PROkid ... then...

Maggz, who is a member of PROkid's clique called Saudi Westerns, recorded a track called Run, in retaliation bcoz he (Maggz) was also dissed by KayDo on d  diss track.
And PROkid spits(not rapping) something to KayDo & crew towards the end of the track, probably to save his punchlines for the main official battle which he formally won.
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i got the tracks here somewhere,,, trying to find them to upload

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment