Abstrackt hiphop

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Ok. u get abstract hiphop with with disgusting lyrics and bionic beats that make you wanna smoke a bong wit ur boss, then u get trash where heads dont have dope samples and they're desperate for beats. Talking shit from this concept to the next without a point stressed. My ideal emceez who drop jims abstract is Co Flow, Juggonauts, j treds, Sir menilik, Kool Keith, Adio Visual, War Monga..etc THese other cats should be in the kitchen making coffe for their uncles who molest em!!!!!!

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "187a**asin"
Ok. u get abstract hiphop with with disgusting lyrics and bionic beats that make you wanna smoke a bong wit ur boss, then u get trash where heads dont have dope samples and they're desperate for beats. Talking shit from this concept to the next without a point stressed. My ideal emceez who drop jims abstract is Co Flow, Juggonauts, j treds, Sir menilik, Kool Keith, Adio Visual, War Monga..etc THese other cats should be in the kitchen making coffe for their uncles who molest em!!!!!!

Word, i can dig Co Flo, Sir Menelik.
El-P& and Mr Len are wizards. Some of that shit they make borders on witchcraft.   :!:
Tha High Explocive