Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jhb vs any place/city

· 30 · 6366

Anonymous

jhb rocks and anyone wit a problem wit dat, spit and we´´ll a**ess ur shit. In SA, hip hop originates in jozi, so big up to JHB

Native

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
 anonymos u know ur shit, JHB rocks and there´s nothing anybody can do about it, so if anybody wanna battle a joburg cat holla

[ This message was edited by: Native on 23-09-2003 09:39 ]

[ This message was edited by: Native on 23-09-2003 09:40 ]

Anonymous

don try to be smart, what the hell u talkin bout hip hop originated in jozi. that shit started in cape with POC, tha whole culture bboy and graf

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
a idiotic statement please grow up
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Seventh_Sun

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
that shit is isnorant and as stale as skidmarks up a corpses a** crack... s.a hip hop DOES NOT originate in jozi... thing is, peeps from jozi are like yanks, self centred morons that think the world begins and ends where they are... they don´t know that a place beyond jozi exists...

p.s that´s why it´s estimated that for the next 50 years, no president of our country will be a gauteng native... go do your research!!! knuckleheads!!!

easern cape rock!!!

Anonymous

Seventh...I think you got the meaning of that estimation all wrong...
it´s not because Gautengaz are not that informed, it´s because most of us are not originally from GP. Take Mandela, Sisulu hell every polotician for that matter. they all have residence in GP, and they resided here for most of their lives. The Apartheid regime deported anyone and everyone from GP (i.e Transvaal), if you spoke Xhosa Ciskei/Transkei you went, Zulu Natal was your home, and so on and so forth even if you were not originally from these areas.

now  that´s out the way, origin of hihop in SA? well no one can claim they know where it started not even us GP. The thing is most things develop simultanously in different places, and due to the lack of information on it people will think they are the first, when in essence they are not. f*** where it started, it´s won´t change a thing. One thing about GP, we´ve got hype no one can dispute that. When GP does something it does it BIG...hence some ignorant fools think everything starts in GP.

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
ait ait ait ppls i am 4from jhb but there is no need to go down on other places cause they are not as lucky as we are ait chicken heads plz

Anonymous

a funny nigga says eastern cape rocks, motherf***er where the f*** is eastern cape, u shit is dead, eastern cape is the wackest of places u can find in SA, filled with some Xhosa motherf***ers who don´t know shit. JHB rocks and everybody knows, oh and u said something about POC, where the f*** are they now. now we talking Skwatta, amu,etc.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
u will allways get ignorant muthaphukas wake up plz
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Anonymous

rugged u dumb f***, here´s an idea take ur hand and fiddle ur dick

:-o

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Yall Im from Jozi ne nd i don no y all yall playa hatin... Cos it all boils down to da fact dat we ALL love dis rap AND we all rap so y cant we do dis shit together instead of havin stupid arguments ova shit like dat? :-?
spread love in da music

Anonymous

Everybody Knows that S.A hip hop originates in hip hop!
P.O.C, No Dwi
This is from some1 who comes from Jo´burg!

Boza Yase Bedfordview :-?  :-?

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
the fact is acknowledge who started the shit if you love hip hop and you know hip hop you wouldnt even have brought up this topic grandmaster melle mel them was pioneers and they respected now we got a idiot like you coming up and saying jozi is the best thats stupid how long you into hip hop? i guess not long so go back to hip hop school 101 and get back onto this forum when you older  ;-)
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Seventh_Sun

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
In no particular order, I feel the need to stress a few points:-  Ignorance is a cancer - but it too can be beaten... Some peops just need to eat a phat dick!!! Shame on you chickenheads who obviously have no inkling what the movement is about!!! " We got the Amu´s and Skwattas..." What shit is that? Who is we? What does WE represent??? Who says we E.C peeps haven´t embraced them? Why are you trying to create an unnecessary divide??? What are you hoping to achieve..? Why am I entertaining this bullhsit? Why am I stooping to your level..? You don´t f***ing know where EC is cos you can´t f***ING read and decipher the map of this glorious country you lame fingered wanker!!!

Do you know yourself? Do you know where you´re from??? Don´t tell me Jozi cos everyone there is a f***ING IMMIGRANT!!! Migrant Labour brought your grand daddys daddys sorry a** there for exploitation by imperialists!!! He didn´t choose to live there HE WAS FORCED... You grand daddy´s daddy was nothing but a migrant labourer... A JA BAAS was all he was! Wake up you little f***ers and ACCEPT that you´re nothing more than the creation of Verwoerd´s henchmen and their great plan... Ignorance is bliss isn´t it?

Apologies to GP peoples who clued up and open eyed... I smoked lotsa good reefer wit y´all at Horror Cafe and Carfax man... Don´t let these new school fools f*** up that rotation... Back to the program... Y´all said battles? Still up for that? Cos I am...

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Quote:

25-09-2003 at 18:59, Seventh_Sun wrote:
In no particular order, I feel the need to stress a few points:-  Ignorance is a cancer - but it too can be beaten... Some peops just need to eat a phat dick!!! Shame on you chickenheads who obviously have no inkling what the movement is about!!! " We got the Amu´s and Skwattas..." What shit is that? Who is we? What does WE represent??? Who says we E.C peeps haven´t embraced them? Why are you trying to create an unnecessary divide??? What are you hoping to achieve..? Why am I entertaining this bullhsit? Why am I stooping to your level..? You don´t f***ing know where EC is cos you can´t f***ING read and decipher the map of this glorious country you lame fingered wanker!!!

Do you know yourself? Do you know where you´re from??? Don´t tell me Jozi cos everyone there is a f***ING IMMIGRANT!!! Migrant Labour brought your grand daddys daddys sorry a** there for exploitation by imperialists!!! He didn´t choose to live there HE WAS FORCED... You grand daddy´s daddy was nothing but a migrant labourer... A JA BAAS was all he was! Wake up you little f***ers and ACCEPT that you´re nothing more than the creation of Verwoerd´s henchmen and their great plan... Ignorance is bliss isn´t it?

Apologies to GP peoples who clued up and open eyed... I smoked lotsa good reefer wit y´all at Horror Cafe and Carfax man... Don´t let these new school fools f*** up that rotation... Back to the program... Y´all said battles? Still up for that? Cos I am...

you must be smoking some really good shit, hey?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu