Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

best arts & activism in S.A.

freesherman

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
i would love to hear about what folks´ ideas are on the best examples of arts and activism in S.A. today.  whose voices inspire action the most?  where do kids go to get conscious?  who supports conscious youth and artists?  for those of you who are politicized, what got you started?  is it harder for girls and women to have a voice in the arts scene?  just looking to learn and better understand what it feels like to be a conscious or struggling to be conscious young person in S.A. ;-)

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
it seem as if cats think we free! we aint free not as long as one can be richer than the other
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

U noe this already! Cultures/families in different societies raise kids differently some don´t even raise the kids and so we have a young generation of kids who were raised by the television and block experiences
conscious developes and forms through enstilled morals and creative environments, and life experiences........some kids don´t see nor noe this culture. what should jump start you would be what our people have done before us. Humble yourself to history/knowledge and the research of! I ain´t saying be a bookworm but dig like you would for a album. Helps you build on what is being done to this day..............spoke a lil too much on it but you get the point rite?.........onetime Lwhy!