Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SA HIP HOP SUCKS

stix · 129 · 35856

stix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
lets face it SA hip hop sucks becoz of the standards of mcees we hav. 99% of the so called rappers rap bout the kwaito culture... yo'll need some inspiration or something , YOUNG ZOOLOO, koli THE KID, CASH yo'll need to show these punks what hip hop is.... im tied of kwaito hooks on hip hop songs.... yes swatta camp was good but now they suck ( kwaito culture) jub jub he aint hip hop (that's kwaito), murafe sucks, PRO kid (wht eva happen to tht boy coz now he sucks)...optical illussion they gud but they not gud enough, bozza U SUCK, hip hop pantsula( get rid of the kwaito beats)... our HIP HOP is so wack MANDOZA thinks he can rap, even pitch black reckon his hip HOP someone shoot me please... i could go on all day bout this wack mcees but i got betta MCEES to listen to like the THE MONOPOLY ( now that is hip hop).... some of these wack mcees need some lessons from these boys ( not that it wud help).... This is  the NUSOUTHAFRIKA hip hop will be  HIP HOP, will REMAIN HIP HOP & NOT   HIP-KWAITO............
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "stix"
lets face it SA hip hop sucks becoz of the standards of mcees we hav. 99% of the so called rappers rap bout the kwaito culture... yo'll need some inspiration or something , YOUNG ZOOLOO, koli THE KID, CASH yo'll need to show these punks what hip hop is.... im tied of kwaito hooks on hip hop songs.... yes swatta camp was good but now they suck ( kwaito culture) jub jub he aint hip hop (that's kwaito), murafe sucks, PRO kid (wht eva happen to tht boy coz now he sucks)...optical illussion they gud but they not gud enough, bozza U SUCK, hip hop pantsula( get rid of the kwaito beats)... our HIP HOP is so wack MANDOZA thinks he can rap, even pitch black reckon his hip HOP someone shoot me please... i could go on all day bout this wack mcees but i got betta MCEES to listen to like the THE MONOPOLY ( now that is hip hop).... some of these wack mcees need some lessons from these boys ( not that it wud help).... This is  the NUSOUTHAFRIKA hip hop will be  HIP HOP, will REMAIN HIP HOP & NOT   HIP-KWAITO............

ha! ha! my money is on Cash,the nigga is a king in my hometown in this shit,

uvhiphop

• Guppie
  • ULTRA VIOLENCE
    • View Profile
    • ANONAMYSTIX HIP-HOP
Word up stix. i know what you talkin bout. its cool if they spit in their mother tongue but if the style is kwaito dont call it hiphop. if you wanna here some real hip hop look out for UV aka the Ultra Violent MC. thats some raw Cape Town hiphop. Actually its rap to be more specific. Look out for the anonamystix doin shows in february aswell. Peace out
PEACE OUT coz WARS IN!!!

metabolism

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://
Dont get ish twisted playa.  Whos you first of all.  I will agree that the names that you have mentioned, yeah them niggas is wack.  You dont go around dissin the whole country cous of what you see on tv and some pages of hype magazine.  Gin i grinith, Breeze, BMP, Hymphatic, Robo, Black box, Witchcraft, Konfab, Vernon viscus, Architypes, Ground works, Sparks, Snazz, Sub - Z, them cats are dope no matter what cats say.  I can go on, just wait: Ano, Oricle Flo, Enzi, Eavesdrop, Tumi, Self, Mfanekiso nqondweni, Rattex, Pronnounce The articulate, Mpisi (uncenny ces), Issac Mutant.  Thats just Cape Town.  Go out doors and stop blabbin about what you see on Channel O and Mtv Base.  When you take a walk to the proper spots, real headz emerge, wherever you are in this country. :twisted:  8)
etabolism a.k.a lotoflow

stix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i dont disagree with u dawg piont taken..... now to ans yo question i am the public tht listens to SA hip hop half the cats u mentioned r unknown therefore they do not represent wht we hear & c on tv & radio.... its pips a handful of people  know therefore not the majority.....  Tumi( his tight but i dont cla**ify tht as hip hop).... nonetheless if these cats u mention r so tight how come they r not on MTVBASE or channel O.... if they so tight why r they not doing something to redeem the state of hip hop in this country, if they so tight how come people like jub jub r taking the spot light in our hip hop.... if they so tight why is tht MOTWAKO is all over the show... what we see & hear everyday be it on tv or radio SUCKS PERIOD... up until hip hop is part of our lifestyle it will forever Suck....

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
i love tumi and i think he shines as a beacon of hope in the bleek climate we have cla**ified as SA hiphop. the cat metabolism mentioned some tight cats-they definitely dont fall under the kwatio hiphop we are being forced to accept in SA! but i feel they need to let people know and be more vocal in the public eye and make a statement that they are better than the cats shining on their shine and claim hiphop back!

stix is talkin about the cats who are infesting hiphop with kwaito, note-im not talking about the cats who spit in vernac! i know a lot of dope rappers who spit in vernac and hold it down for hiphop! but the mainstream hiphop in SA, dont sound like hiphop,period!!!!! and we all know it!!! jus wont admit it cos we scared of being labelled NOT PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN!!!!

wisen up people! lets respect hiphop if we gonna be part of it!
@cash_sog

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
*********************THE WRATH OF MO**************************

3rd world vision tinted/ we see black n white pictures like William Kentridge.
My generation is a misfit/ educated wit words n flows we gifted.
We need to build our selves/ empower our mindz to reach our wealth.
They hate it when Africans achieve/ happy when we beggers n thieves.
Merchants on streets/ sleeping on pavements n depicted as weak.
Superior made out to be inferior/ gave us disease through vaccines of malaria.
Repetition of Indians in America/ they murder n dispose of my character.
This is an avalanche of righteous mindz/ vision from a thousand 3rd eyes/
3 wise men times a million, truth n no lies/ listened 2 bob Marley took his mad advise/
Self consciousness debased wit white lies/ A nation crooked its whole life/
The image of Africans pulverized/blood suckers economize on us till we die/
Son be wise/ On da dotted lines my voice is a signature dat open mindz/
Dreams are desires n fears/ anxiety and despair attack me in nightmares.
Was a circle among squares/ I prepared for destiny that was quiet clear.
Township niggers rap Dan fern/ Dan Fern niggers rap townships.
Religious peeps live in da after life/ da difference is I do me n not Christ.
It’s going down like Murphy’s law/got friends dat rob banks n groceries stores.
BEE’s drink Johnny walker blue raw/ its either u an office nigger or an out law.
Or an internet faggot rapping about mo/a target or a victim in da out doors.
Living beyond means in a boxter porche/ or a student tryin to pa** a course.
We boiler room boys we juxtapose/ from Dube to Sandton city catch my flow.
Biggie got shot, Christ honey got shot, tu pac got shot, Steve Biko got shot/
Hector Peterson got it too/ too many lives got lost, when is this shit gone stop/
Gunshots n blood clots/ some where in Africa somebody is getting shot/
Did God’s love 4 Africa just stop/ killing da glory from families of ghost stories/
Build the economy like Thabo Mbeki told me/ wit bricks n hearts of harmony.
Equipped to crack da poverty/ play a monopoly I’m quick to stack da money.
They say we’re a nation of monkeys/ f*** dat! Found peace like Mahatma Gandhi.
Took a walk wit my soul

MORALE

Listen to my music

Productions of da chains

RHYMES N FLOW ON POINT

www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
yo moral,i got a copy of ya mixtape but i wana cop me 1 officially. holler at me this weekend and hit me wit a copy!

to stix - i agree wit u 110% SA HipHop(the one that the media and shit is pushin sucks), all the cats u mentioned, THAT SA HIPHOP!!! IM TIRED OF THAT BULLSHIT!!!! lets get real cats to the forefront like Landmynes,Moral, THE MOTHERf***ING MONOPOLY NIGGAS!!!!! shit that actually sounds like hiphop!!!! i dunno why everybody is scared of sayin it, but we all know that the stuff we hearin on radio aint hiphop!!!!!!
@cash_sog

stix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
yo nigga i want me a mixtape too... we need more mcees like u, who actually do hip hop & not hip kwaito.... flow is tight lets see more of u on TV/radio & tht goes to every MOTHERf***ER tht does HIP HOP WE NEED U GUYS TO SHOW YO FACES BE ON TV & RADIO..... these kwaito fcuks i eating on yo plates... stand up & be counted as SA HIP HOP.....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^^^^^^ its friday and I feel like being a dick..you know that you contradicting yourself right? when you say 'lets do SA Hip Hop". coz what you already doing is saying the Hip Hop you want should have a South African flavour right, so it wont sound like Hip Hop Hip Hop but more like kwaito right..you do know that is what you are implying by "South African Hip Hop"..

Now the best Hip Hop star we have in SA is Zola..I bet Kabelo ranks higher than any other South African Hip Hop artist infact ...uMageu is a doper rapper than Proverb weather you like it or not...okay Nestum will not give Nthabi a run for her money..but truth be told uiNthabi is will be to eat eat eat Nestum.

Pitch black is not hip hop..Busi Mhlongo is hip Hop..uHashi is Hip Hop ... TUKS is not Hip Hop neither is Morafe(Sorry If I spelt that wrong) . Crowded Crew was NOT hip hop..even though they were inna de playsa

Its about time you listen to Boom Shaka is Hip Hop...Cage and Necro are not Hip Hop...Mosdef is Hip Hop...Spex is Hip Hop.Neon flows sicker when his spliffed up is Hip Hop so is Maradonna ...Nthabi is Hip hop ..briCK is MOSDEF not hip hop!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Cashless Society(are they still together?);
Tumi (yes this IS HIP HOP anyone who disagrees should listen to the "Music from my good eye" first)
Zubz;
InvisibleMan (http://www.myspace.com/iaminvisibleman);
Konfab...
just to name a few.

There is hope for SA hip hop.

We need to not let the media dictate SA hip hop to us.
The problem is the media has its elite group of favourites that they push. Off course they do its commercial radio!
The true hip hop thing to do would be to BUMRUSH THE SHOW!
Make good music & DEMAND to be heard.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Damn, it's Been a loooon' *ss since i logged in this Motha...
But Hell Big Mothaufckin No i Don agree wit you @ all.
Yes you wud find all those Kwai Hop sound cos they think kwaito will help 'em sell a Bit Betta! But you nid to aknowledge SA Hip hop is Damn Bloody Gud. All it nids, it's your support. Did any1 heard Yfm yesterday form 01:00 @ Nite? Man i'm tellin' you '07's Def Gonna Be a Hell of a Yea indeed. i mean there was this Chick Mitchel from London (Linden) she called twice & she luved HHp's: C song B.live it or not we goin' places Bru watch tha Space Boi
Holla

http://www.myspace.com/blachimcelf

word!
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

stix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
if i want to listen to hip kwaito i will listen to ZOLA, if i want to listen to hip hop i will listen to THE MONOPOLY(SA HIP HOP), MORALE( my new found SA HIP HOP MC) explicit( his white but his SA HIP HOP), & maybe teargas( though their hit song is sad its SA HIP HOP) there r a million other cats tht i did not mention only becoz i dont know them YET & the mere fact tht there r tight MCEES out there who r not known is sad coz we hav   to listen to kwaito tht has a few extra lines & a longer hooks.... MY JOB IS TO LISTEN TO HIP HOP.... MCEES OUT THERE HAV TO MAKE SURE THT I LISTEN TO THEM, I DONT HAV TO GO TO SHOWS & UNDERGROUND BATTLES TO KNOW THT THERE TIGHT CATS OUT THERE.... GENTLEMEN LADIES STEP UP WE R HUNGRY FOR GOOD SA HIP HOP..............I AM NOT SAYING THT EVERYONE IN SA HIP HOP SUCKS ALL I AM SAYING IS OUR HIP HOP IS INFLUENCED BY KWAITO AND THT IS WHT WE C & HEAR ON TV/RADIO(AND THT SUCKS). IF THERE R  MCEES WHO WANTS TO PROVE ME WRONG THEN PLEASE 2007 IS YOURS TO TAKE BACK THE SPOTLIGHT FROM KWAITO.... KWAITO MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR STAGE JUST GOT SMALLER & HIP HOP JUST GOT BIGGER...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Who is "Christ honey" and why did he get shot?

Did Biko get shot or was he beaten to death?

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Majority of heads that produce what we renoune real hiphop are still studieng and supportin families. real issues with real people. eventually in time when we all have nuff capital, shit will start to happen.

and u on da other side my nigga, need a little bit of positivity and since the least of those that make a difference paving the way r kwaito to u sir wwwwwwwwwwwhat then is SA hip hop.???????