SA HIP HOP SUCKS

stix · 129 · 35848

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "stix"
Tumi( his tight but i dont cla**ify tht as hip hop

and that just sums up ya level of thot ryt there (say no more till u get ya cla**es). If Tumi is not hip hop then what is he? Jazz... soul.. maybe blues.. i dont know wat u'd "cla**ify" em as but that cat is one of the REALEST (4 lack of a beta word) hip hop artists to eva hold down sa... Yes kwaito and house r still extremly popular in South Africa sooo if u a music group,record label or wateva wouldnt that be the best place to put ya money (ifu want profit that is)... So stix my man u can challenge as many "underground" artists to step they game up but frankly, who the hell's gona put that typo music on SA radio... i mean these watered down commercial acts r strugglin to sell gold as it is LOL ! And if u really as sick of radio and tv as u say then just turn that shi off niga!  
YOU step YOUR game up n find whateva makes u content...

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"
Who is "Christ honey" and why did he get shot?

Did Biko get shot or was he beaten to death?

Good Questions..the people is want to know..
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

metabolism

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Quote from: "thornz"

and that just sums up ya level of thot ryt there (say no more till u get ya cla**es). If Tumi is not hip hop then what is he? Jazz... soul.. maybe blues.. i dont know wat u'd "cla**ify" em as but that cat is one of the REALEST (4 lack of a beta word) hip hop artists to eva hold down sa... Yes kwaito and house r still extremly popular in South Africa sooo if u a music group,record label or wateva wouldnt that be the best place to put ya money (ifu want profit that is)... So stix my man u can challenge as many "underground" artists to step they game up but frankly, who the hell's gona put that typo music on SA radio... i mean these watered down commercial acts r strugglin to sell gold as it is LOL ! And if u really as sick of radio and tv as u say then just turn that shi off niga!  
YOU step YOUR game up n find whateva makes u content...[/quote]

Case and piont.  On the streangth, If you actually think about it.  Those who support cheese and then get tired of it, paying R100 to see some dumb ish with the supporting act being Skwatta Krabs, when real shows in jozi like Mind your Head are chrging a measly 20-50.  And mybe a cd, dont know if they do cous i am in cape town and i know about ish in jozi, then cats should not complain and say hip hop is dead.  Yal  :evil: kill  :evil:   :evil:  :evil: hip  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil: hop.   :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
etabolism a.k.a lotoflow

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

metabolism

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
I'M A FAN OF PROKID, PROVERB, ZUBZ, REASON, GROUNDWORKS... SO I DON'T KNO WHAT YOU TRYIN TO SAY. MAYBE YOU LISTENIN TO THE WRONG STUFF
Chosen

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile

oh shit...i think i've just caught in the crossfire...damn!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "munetsi"
I'M A FAN OF PROKID, PROVERB, ZUBZ, REASON, GROUNDWORKS... SO I DON'T KNO WHAT YOU TRYIN TO SAY. MAYBE YOU LISTENIN TO THE WRONG STUFF

good point!!!

those are the few cats holdin it down!!! much respect(not too sure about prokid lately tho! his new album is below par. im sure u'll agree!!!), but LETS FACE IT! 90% of the cats out are rediculous man!!!!!! its embarrasing how they killing hiphop! remember the buzz that was poppin off in 2003-2004,hiphop was blowin up! now its jus a bunch of wannabees flooding the scene - hidehidehide-hidden force,hahaha! cmon! jubjub!a rapper? what! bozza flopped,flabba flopped,nemza flopped! my man sucks! wikid,oh my word!!!!! its too many to mention!!!!

these dudes are killin hiphop!!!!!!

yes, ur right! were listening to the wrong stuff! radio is playing the wrong stuff! tv is promoting the wrong stuff! the labels are putting out the wrong stuff!!!!! the media and most importantly the ignorant are perpetuating this putrid garbage!!!
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE "TSUKUTSA" VIDEO BY HIDDEN FORCE.....
He! he!.....f***en pathetic...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE "TSUKUTSA" VIDEO BY HIDDEN FORCE.....
He! he!.....f***en pathetic...

those niggas couldnt even hook those hoes up wit some gear! they jus cut up some old rags and put it on the tricks! hahahahhahahaa. then u got that cat with a lip ring or whatever! hahahaha! the location looked terrible! who would throw a party there!!!! hahahaha! dont even wana go into the actual track!!!! f*** these niggas man! they makin us all look bad!

that video has secured them a place in the hiphop hall of shame!!!!!!
hahahaha!!! WTF?

i have a suggestion! why dont AG do a hiphop AWARDS!!!! where peeps vote on different categories! then also do a hiphop hall of shame AWARDS too!!!
@cash_sog

emjay7

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Hip-Hop music embraces other types of music, man. From rock, reggae, calypso, jazz, funk and yes kwaito...my only beef is when MC's water down their lyrics to fit into mainstream.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "emjay7"
Hip-Hop music embraces other types of music, man. From rock, reggae, calypso, jazz, funk and yes kwaito...my only beef is when MC's water down their lyrics to fit into mainstream.

thats what im talkin bout! hiphop takes(samples) from other genres and we use that shit to make dope hiphop with ma** appeal! i dun sampled palafala from tkzee and ask HHP! he went crazy when he heard that beat at Jazzworx!!! the lyrics that KOLI the KID got on there is straight Gangsta!! ima post that shit on AG infact!!!

but when u water down ur shit! it messes up the whole flow of hiphop!

problem wit most cats out right now is they aint even waterin down! they jus that whack!!! when FABOLOUS does some watered down shit! its still f***ing tight! these cats here usin the I WATERED IT DOWN as an excuse cos they WHACK!!! haha! its pitiful man!!! they shud jus retire!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "emjay7"

thats what im talkin bout! hiphop takes(samples) from other genres and we use that shit to make dope hiphop with ma** appeal! i dun sampled palafala from tkzee and ask HHP! he went crazy when he heard that beat at Jazzworx!!! the lyrics that KOLI the KID got on there is straight Gangsta!! ima post that shit on AG infact!!!

but when u water down ur shit! it messes up the whole flow of hiphop!

problem wit most cats out right now is they aint even waterin down! they jus that whack!!! when FABOLOUS does some watered down shit! its still f***ing tight! these cats here usin the I WATERED IT DOWN as an excuse cos they WHACK!!! haha! its pitiful man!!! they shud jus retire!
@cash_sog

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "cash"
...then u got that cat with a lip ring or whatever!

That would be Hoodlum. The solo stuff of his I have heard is DOPE ("The Mind" from Harambe Dope Sessions , "Kung-fu" off the HYPE Sessions).
Do you have a problem with his lip-ring? Maybe its not "Hip Hop" enough for you?  :?

emjay7

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Tsukutsa video was shit, but the album is nice...