Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dre

· 7 · 1856

Anonymous

I´m with u on that TNG - Dre don´t fuc around.

And now that he´s not releasing another album, we gonna see the best tracks ever to come out of the Math´s cooking pot for the simple reason that he always and obviously would keep his best beats for his own album, but now that there is no album, there´s no holding back on beats for 50, Em, Game, Busta, G-Unit, etc.

Personally, I´m eager to hear what Game´s got to offer, cos of the tracks I´ve heard of him, I think he´s gonna be the next new hip hop artist to blow. And best of all, he´s str8 outta Compton - West Coast.
And I think we gonna hear a crazy Busta album, and word is, they´ve been laying tracks together since last year already...

Dokter.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
I second that Dok. This is probably the reason why 50 scrapped all the joints he had done for the July 4th release. And took it back to the drawing board.I predict this will be the time Busta gets his overdu respect as one of the most consistent tight representer on the mic. People don´t mention this dude´s name when talking about the "who´s the best mcs, biggie......and..."

Game is gonna be the big new artist of 2004 for sure.

Supafly

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://
Hmmm... it´s fishy.

Dre usually shelves albums if he´s not sure they´ll sell. I imagine the stuff he´d compiled for Detox was probably far from stellar.

And don´t expect him to drop any bombs for 50 or Busta, your boy Dre barely knows what the inside of a studio looks like these days.

PEACE
Supafly

kingdavid

• AG Regular
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Mmmm Supafly, do you know what you´re talking about exe.
We´ll just let that comment slide.

Supafly

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://
Quick history lesson:

Remember an album called The Aftermath? It dropped around 1996 on Dre´s then new label, Aftermath? That piece tanked. Dre barely acknowledges its existance these days.

Ever heard of a rapper by the name of King Tee? He was signed to Aftermath, recorded a whole album with production by Dre, DJ Quik and Battlecat. That was supposed to be released in 1996/7 - thanks to Dre it was only released on some wack independent label last year.

Heard of a rapper called Rakim? He was signed to Aftermath, Dre was supposed to do his album. Er... I´ll stop there.

Dre has issues. Right now all he cares about is Em and 50 - the big sellers. When 50 stops selling, he won´t wanna eff with him anymore.

Anyway, if you want to really know how much work Dre does in the studio, ask Mel-Man and Scott Scorch - the real beatmakers behind 2001.

Out
Supa

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Quote:

15-04-2004 at 15:53, Supafly :

Anyway, if you want to really know how much work Dre does in the studio, ask Mel-Man and Scott Scorch - the real beatmakers behind 2001.

ha ha

Mel-Man says he doesnt mind Dre taking all the credit(sells more units?), I dont know about Stott. :-]

Lord Finesse was saying that despite the rumors, Dre actually does some work in the studio and that there is a difference between a beatmaker(Mel and Stott I a**ume) and what Dre is, a producer. Afterall Dre rightfully gave Finesse his credits for that song that he produced on 2001 so he is not jerking off beatmakers on the scale that other big-name producers are doing.

I still anticipate his albums but you cant deny the fact that he is criminally overrated and that his "sound" has drastically changed if you compare it to "Chronic", "No One Can DO IT Better" and NWA joints, thanks to his "helpers".

fah
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu