Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Time Out Lonehill Tuesday 29th June

· 9 · 2268

Anonymous

Hip Hop as usual at Time Out on Tuesday 29th June, it´s holidays, so come shake what yo momma gave ya
There will be a guest DJ
Starts 20:30 till late, drinks cheep,
be there or be a person what cannot spell supercallafragiliscousexpiallidocious

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
hehehehe
imma be there once again, this time ill have a honey. her name is nikki, she has red coloured hair and the best feeling nipples ull ever touch in ur life(unless if we orderd from the same catalog).

space, if u see this, u must take a dose of semen before coming or else ull dehydrate from too much alcahol.burn baby burn dadadadadad burn baby brn dadada.

i was in gallo manor last nite, there are no prostitutes on sundays there but its  jewish suburb hMMMMMMM.

XO.WITHTANK.COM

Coon

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://

Anonymous

Quote:

28-06-2004 at 14:06, Coon :
how big is timeout??
how many people fit?

Not very big but big enough for b-boys on the floor and big enough for a cool party. come along and see, everybody seems to enjoy themselves so that is cool. we have cool regulars, so that is wonderful, the music is awesome even if i say so myself (i am the dj)

Anonymous

Quote:

28-06-2004 at 13:39, ootz :
hehehehe
imma be there once again, this time ill have a honey. her name is nikki, she has red coloured hair and the best feeling nipples ull ever touch in ur life(unless if we orderd from the same catalog).

space, if u see this, u must take a dose of semen before coming or else ull dehydrate from too much alcahol.burn baby burn dadadadadad burn baby brn dadada.

i was in gallo manor last nite, there are no prostitutes on sundays there but its  jewish suburb hMMMMMMM.

is that nikki that used to come there then stopped for a while, the tall nikki?

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
^^ ha ha

Is this Time Out Lonehill thing open around December? or are youŽll also packing bags and heading Homelands then? :-|
ABAC - A change gon come!

Anonymous

Quote:

29-06-2004 at 12:27, eef_haf :
^^ ha ha

Is this Time Out Lonehill thing open around December? or are youŽll also packing bags and heading Homelands then? :-|

we will be open in december. we do not pack our bags, we are here to serve YOU. and YOU, and YOU and MAYBE you, yes definately YOU and perhaps maybe YOU

Anonymous

to the person who came from africasgateway, thanks for coming, i hope you enjoyed yourself. it was pretty cool last night....... was it phumi?