Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

IRAQ

swt-kid

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://

MORE than 500 Iraqi soldiers were killed yesterday. Should Saddam use those chemical weapons?
wha!?

oweto kid

TnT

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
...my first answer would be yes gas the muther f***ers,but then again with chemical warfare there are certain factors that come into play.Like will tha civillians be safe from such an attack?
A tactic to use in such a case would be guerilla warfare,try and kill as many of those tresspa**ing f***ers as they possibly can with minimum civillian casualties...f*** rules of engagement...
..its all good...

swt-kid

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

saddam should BACK-DOWN! The US is really kicking I-wreck a** and it aint funny.

U have to admire Sadaam for trying,
but too many civilians are dying.

wha!?

oweto kid

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man f*** saddam and bush they both evil who knows perhaps they work together? f*** em
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

swt-kid

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

I nominate that son of a BUSH as the FOOL of the year!

wha!?

[ This message was edited by: swt-kid on 01-04-2003 15:30 ]
oweto kid

TnT

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
I second that nomination BUSH & his BITCH BLAIR should be in the running for Most Blatant Abuse of power ever...at least Hitler was straight forward about his motives.These two bastards say they are after chemical weapons,but interestingly enough have they found anything yet?
All you hear is them securing oil wells....so u don´t need to be genious to know what this shit is all about...

TnT out...
..its all good...

Anonymous

Bush is the idiot here.The power striken.mindless midget just thinks that America is the ruler of the world and we must all abide by the American rules.Well I have news for the bastard,we the african people know that life began here and we not let the white man control us again

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man you see the shit is that its not just bush alone saddam is in with him they all work for the illuminati and they are dummies used to bring this wars about so f*** them and the illuminati
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
this is how i see it he know´s where sadam is and also bin laden.
look at it this way it was a plan he´s from Texas and they all love oil so he needs a stake i it, so why not invade bin laden so that they can hold something there and bring down saddam who has most oil in the world so that they can get their greasy hands on it and all be rich without killing one another. and  all they doin is gettin rid of the people so that it looks like a confrontation so that the people dont get suspicious about their plan.

see they all get their money and to make it more realistic they put a $25 mil bounty on saddams head

hey thats just my theory on this isshhh  ;-)
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside