Skwattah Kamp new album

fahfee · 21 · 3540

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

Skwattah Kamp held a listening session this week of
their upcoming album. The name of the album is called Umkhukhu Function. The packed Capitol Music Cafi in Rosebank came to life with
hip-hop fans waiting in anticipation for this one. Skwattah Kamp has taken the step back to revisit the reserves of their initial form. Judging by the quality of the tracks, the album will please fans already
initiated into hardcore hip-hop. Skwatta Kamp has for the first time, featured a Kwaito artist, Lira who discharges new breath as a vocalist in the album. The album is scheduled to hit the stores in two weeks
time.
19 Aug 2003 - Madala Thepa -yfm

beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Anonymous

skwatta kamp are the illest emcees to ever touch the microphone worldwide. the are legends, i cannot wait. yeah so is zombo yeah, huh me n my duns are goin to cop that shit as soon as it is on the shelves yeah. huh. nawmean yeah huh! :-(

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
SKWATA´s tight 4real

zombo can just keep singin bout his zombo all he wants, but he dont mean ish to me..

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man thats a bold statement to make!!!!!
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

I´LL WAIT TILL I HERE IT IM SCARED THEY GONNA SELL OUT SLOWLY BUT SURELY BUT I ALSO HOPE THEY PROVE ME WRONG JUST KWAITO FEATURING AGAIN WHATS NEXT REMIXS BY GLEN LEWIS AND B.O.P.

ikarus

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Quote:

28-08-2003 at 12:29, Anonymous wrote:
skwatta kamp are the illest emcees to ever touch the microphone worldwide. the are legends, i cannot wait. yeah so is zombo yeah, huh me n my duns are goin to cop that shit as soon as it is on the shelves yeah. huh. nawmean yeah huh! :-(

I posted this during the mornin @ skool.as sarcasm but i guess it didnt catch on to sum peeps.

Now imma backpacker. never really liked skwatta and i still dont. nor do i like zombo. production on the 1st skwatta cd was crazy but the vocalists are wack. no monumental lines except 4 flabbas shit.

i came across their performance by mistake on friday @ rosebank and i felt that was another weak produce but this time its both vocally and sonically.

i dont like any of the songs i heard that day and wished i could of erased that ish outta my memory.

cats r busy goin on about kings n shit, when they lack the support of the cats that raised them(the underground).

no disrespect to fans and members, i jus feel they already fell off as heads and r now jus plain rappers that lack flavour.

but then again their not catering for heads, their catering for the groupies and i wish them best of luck in that frontier.

--ikarus--

zombos not an emcee, please
fronaut has mutated into ikarus. (dont ask)

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
 :-W
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

ikarus

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
u have a difference in opinion rugged?

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
naw no opinion
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
i have to say u got the shit rite on the poin kid i was starting to think tht mybe feather where running inside the head of  the chicken who wrote the shit

they don have shit
but hey supposr music week ait lol so be nice to wm even if u know they arwe whack to an extend

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
 :-[
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
zim zimma
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

ikarus

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
rugged, have you tried reading. maybe itll help u :-D

Blaque_booty

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Well personally i dont think skwatta kamp is tight for shit, i agree with ikarus, the only okay mc is flabba and even he´s not that great. Skwatta kamp need to rea**ess they lyrical content, and i guess sum of their beats are aiight, well the ones battlekat did rock, the rest are aiight. Their new album is a bit soft, its a bit easier on the ear but i think that there are so many tight mc´s out there, and we need to make space for growth and not repetition. Dont get me wrong im not saying that they havent grown, i just feel that their growth is not being reflected through their music. Anutha problem is that there are soo many mcs that make up skwatta i cant get to feel any of them, i cant get to know their skills, and the typa punches(if any) that they throw etc etc. Anyway i think Optical Illusion is off the muthaf***ing HOOK!!!!

ramagoshi

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • www.7venlox.com
i suppose like a**holes we all have opinions so does it really matter what anyone thinks about skwatta´s album? i was with the boys when they were in cape town last week friday and was lucky to hear then perform at chilli n lime with the sister refiloe, now after hearing that track "moya" (hope i´m right with the title boys) my belief that that that crew is the shit was reinforced.. they have come a long way to be pushin like they are and on behalf of 7venlox and Godessa i´m giving them madd props..so all the petty comments can just fly as far as I´m concerned... keep it up gents

Ramagoshi represents 7venlox
ula nala