Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Who´s a HERD

Lockdown

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
:-(  woke up this morning ´Living it up´ was playin on my Omega, I was singing along to the bathroom then I stoped short, I don´t like Jarule I´m not suppose to like whatever he drops no matter how nice it is I´m a real Head,then on my way to school ´Where the hood´ is bumping in the Trojan I´m bopping my head uncontrollably(well there are 2 dime pieces sitting in front of us) after they get off...Wait a minute this mothofoko fell off I´m spose to bump his debut and not all this other wack shit. This is just a tip off the iceberg of what the so called real herdz put themselves thru.Next time u at a party observe this; 1or 2 Abomrapa show up, Dj spinning everthing from Jumboree, to Kwaito, House and these cats is getting down to it they even got more moves than the Kwaitorian cats. All of a sudden they stop dancing a car just pulled up outside and a whole bunch of herdz pop out like Jack,these cats stroll to the gate to meet they fellow men and first thing u hear "Yo men theez phady iz whack,Dj be on some commercial sheet,namsayeeng". And the they crush in and when a Dj throws in a joint they can move to without loosing they "cred" they stand directly infront off the speaker and start ciphering, the music is loud as f*** and as soon as one off them gets word that u are a spitkicker "Yo men u wanna feeshty" u decline cause u aint a freestyle artist and he gone get his boys and they gone take shots at u and when u whoop they a**es"Is heephop neegah u spose to baddle". U let them know u not a battle Mc and they front like Hiphop is all about ciphering and battling they forget this shit is bigger than they lil cipher and the stutter raps they call freestyling I mean it don´t make sense to battle a nigga who´s gonna be on some shit like "Check it yo I spit off the dome...Yo off the dome neva stop...Yo off the top off my head...Yo...yo...yo..nameem..yo". OUT

f*** that shit I´m tired of mothofokaz posting bills, I´m a real herd and I neva doubt that been,since 91 and part of my history has a whole buch of mainstream and commercial hits. I don´t understand how a nigga would bump his head to a track when he is wit so and so and when some one else comes thru they flip like they don´t even like that shit.I seen these cats u find a P-diddy Cd at they crib it belong to someone else when they bitcha** bought it, we see yall.If I´m listening to the radio and I hear a Joint that move me I aint gonna resist cauz I´m a"real herd i aint spose to listen2no cormmercial shit"hellno, sometimes this shit is so up in my face I end up humming the joint in the shower so be it I aint embarrased and it dont make me less of a herd. So please don´t hide how u feel cuaz your mens gone laugh at u, its all about u and if it make u feel better then BUMP IT PLEASE. OUT

DONT SLEEP

[ This message was edited by: Lockdown on 22-03-2004 01:50 ]
ont sleep

fd

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://fredzilla.dmusic.com
Dude, you got more issues than readers digest. Do what you want to do, rap how you want to rap, listen to what you want to listen to, forget the people you want to forget. Who cares?

That´s why we getting left behind, we too concerned with what everybody else is doing and we forgetting about what we about.

Live.

Eff all that other.

fd
I'll have you thinking that you highschool girls the way I take you out' fd

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
I agree with Lockdeezay. I didnt know they weere like that in Bots too. Whats the Bots Hip Hop scene like? Can we please get some of that Setswana hip hop?

Anonymous

Just rantin n ravin cuzz. but u gotta admit I´m on point with this. I don´t understand why I gotta battle u to prove I spitkick, hiphop is bigger thanthat(on  the rapping part) consisting of battle rappers, story tellers, vanglorious types, writers, rhymers for the heck of it, we also need  occasional wack Mcees to beat on,bling type,innovators,jokers,Intellectual Communicators, The i got no idea what i just said type...list neva ends

DONT SLEEP

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
think think .. think some more ahh f*** that i love bobby brown and ja rule that includes christina aguleria with red mann and i can t wait to see limp bizkut ,who got the new seun paul cd i cant decide witch is better seun or usher but then again i think justin timerlake is fuly representing for the under ground doing wat cats like jedi mind and immortal technique could never they way to violent and they out evil thoughts in my head and word to SPACE VEIN you a naughty little boy  :-]
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
lockdown´s true on that... nig\ front 2much nowadays.. nahh i neva listen to this, nahh i think he wack- while they playin´ that shi in secret..

im not that much ofa comercial fan, but if i feel tha trak i aint gona deny it just cuz peeps think i listen 2 undaground... hell i even copped tha kelis cd few weeks bak..

LOVE MILLIONAIR (ft Andre)