Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

top ten SA crews

Guest · 49 · 5796

Anonymous

who do you all think are SA´s top ten dopest crews or artists?

real estate agents
uncanny cess men
audio visual
groundworks
Prophets of the city
archetypes
taste buds crew
katlego + nthato and company
BMP
5th floor

Anonymous

Anonymous

huh..you know katlego,alex and nthato and them other st johns high school folk..gee wiz!man theyre famous,i wish i was friends with them.

Enoch Mapetla.

Anonymous

hahahahaha....
katlego+nthato and company...who are they???
hahahha...your list is discombobulated....hahaha

get a life...if its the katlego and nthato(and company) that i´m thinking of then you are wayyyyy off mark....we suck balls...religiously!!
definately not one of the top crews...we are way too unknown, we haven´t even heard back the 2tracks that we´ve made...stop being a cock rider!!!

in fact your whole list sucks, only ppl that deserv to be on are real estate agents...everyone one else either is defunct, doesn´t exist anmore, are not from sa, or have no skills...get off the disnikk

nthato

Anonymous

i seen this nthato (spoeks) kid rapping with max normal and his band a couple of times(twice) in cape town...heard he did something at oppikoppi also as well...he´s aight. still got some way to go.

audio visual is nice...how could you leave cashless society off the list?? they are the heat!!

scola

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive

Zee

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Quote:
 ?? What´s going on here?

Chicken heads  convention

Anonymous

i think i know whats happening...
here is my list:

innovatorz

wild life society (those dudes look like the garbage pale kids)

there are a chunk of kids...nice thr bush radio youth centre...called alcamy. nice mcz and poets.

waddy(including sibot and them foolz)

d-form (friday jonez and neon don is the lick)

gini grindith can be fresh when he come correct

sizwe (from c4 tupperware from marz)>>>who saw the open mind sessions! orlando what??

tumi...volume.

9)...fill in the blanks

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Innovators (for that Crazy Unrelenting Work ethic)

Fifth Floor (building Bridges from Cape to Cairo)

SK (no explaination needed dont even front)

Groundworks (Label me the hip hop...)

Audio Visual (Heard that album its tooo nice)

Tumi and the Volume (2004 SAMA should be winners hands down)

Static B-Boys (This is about hip hop culture as a whole right not just the music)

Harambe Crew (Holding it down for local hip hop who has done more in the last year?!)

Does Pro-Kid have a crew (Anything with Pro on it is ILL!

Oh and dont EVER FORGET the mu´fen HIPHOCALYPSE (A little shameless self promotion never hurt) :-]

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Nice one Tate, I´m all for self promotion!

Innovators
Tumi and the Volume
SK
Moodphase5ive + African Dope Crew
Max Normal + Affiliates (still rocking)
Audio Visual
Static B-Boys
Fifth Floor
POC (STILL ROCKING!)
Hiphocalypse (SHOULD BE AT NO. 1!!!)

Keeping the self-promotion thang going, myself Tate and Mentalyricist should be up there with the best in SA! :-P lol. Keeping it moving. Anybody in the Gtown area, catch the Hiphocalypse 10pm-1am on RMR 89.7fm this saturday. Ma**ive UK hip-hop special +++++ the new Innovators mixtape - is it ready? Stay locked, peace.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

12-05-2004 at 13:23, Zee :
Quote:
 ?? What´s going on here?

Chicken heads  convention

:-D  :-D Nice one.

I see The Innovators name poppin up here & there. It´s all about respect from the peers man! One. :-]

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote:

12-05-2004 at 15:59, rob_one :
Keeping the self-promotion thang going, myself Tate and Mentalyricist should be up there with the best in SA! :-P lol. Keeping it moving. Anybody in the Gtown area, catch the Hiphocalypse 10pm-1am on RMR 89.7fm this saturday. Ma**ive UK hip-hop special +++++ the new Innovators mixtape - is it ready? Stay locked, peace.

Whats this about a new innovators mixtape ALREADY? Damn will those guys ever stop?!..What can we expect?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote:

12-05-2004 at 15:59, rob_one :

Whats this about a new innovators mixtape ALREADY? Damn will those guys ever stop?!..What can we expect?

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
 :-] More hot shizzay coming your way. I ain´t even tryna say nothing about it until it drops next week. But if you must know, the-youngest-in-charge Mentalyricist kills it, Rob 1 has got a metaphor packed gem on there, never heard before exclusives up in there. The streets must be patient though, next week!! Another Innovators mixtape:"The Big Ups from SL Mag Mixtape".
Yeeah :-]  8-)

Anonymous

Quote:

13-05-2004 at 09:47, TNG :
:-] More hot shizzay coming your way. I ain´t even tryna say nothing about it until it drops next week. But if you must know, the-youngest-in-charge Mentalyricist kills it, Rob 1 has got a metaphor packed gem on there, never heard before exclusives up in there. The streets must be patient though, next week!! Another Innovators mixtape:"The Big Ups from SL Mag Mixtape".
Yeeah :-]  8-)

TNG, if you even CONSIDER calling the mixtape that I will kick you out the Innovators and Second Son and I will continue  8-) All good though, looking forward to it. Next week, the Hiphocalypse has GOT to have an exclusive...or even this week? Niiiiiice.