Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

spacevein dramatic

Guest · 46 · 8414

Anonymous

SpaceVein: Born Again Pagan
Posted: 2004-08-03 17:46:28
Kings of modern day thought have proudly bestowed an honour upon my gesticulated birth right to produce pure uncut literate spermatozoa to fertilise the human mind that is undeniably full of pussy juice. Simply put, our minds are in a c*** state, a state of dilapidated labia folding that look like a million torn old Jewish faces at a concentration camp, bitching for more potatoes with their saran gas. Since this is the premiere issue of my work for The Boombap, may I formally introduce myself as SpaceVein, note that SpaceVein is one word. I like to have long meaningful conversations with distraught yet good-looking people, taking walks in the park, listening to music and occasionally caught eating Indian food.

The media seems to be a constant source for my everlasting audio discombobulation, I’m sick and tired of having AIDS and listening and seeing all these so called South African rap clowns. Good god it’s horrible to have my soul burnt with the flames of HIV and Skwatta Kamp at the same time. Let’s face it everyone. We all hate South African rap/hip hop or whatever the f*** you want to call it and we hate it because its non existent and the so called remnants of what it’s perceived to be are the major cause of the nations urethral haemorrhaging and anal puss secretion. Go do some nerd homework and listen to some rap from the period of 1988-1997. Now I’m not the type to be going on a forensic penis trip reminiscing about the old school but truth be told that back then it was all about originality and innovation. Public Enemy was different from Run DMC just as Main Source was different from KMD...please jerk me off till I cum a gorrila foetus out of my neck! If you can honestly in your right mind spot the difference between the likes of Amu and Ramesh. If you have some how formulated a theory to substantiate your spotted differences, I will gladly give you pictures of Brenda Fasie’s clitoris, post mortem style.

South African rap is horrible, boring, unoriginal and stagnant, this is not a scene so would all the Metro Fm and YFM DJ’s please swallow a cu full of my thick semen and shut the f*** up with their money making, capitalist orientated talk of uplifting the hip hop scene while they know nothing about it apart from the fact that rappers like to wear big shirts. Why did God or whatever force is responsible for the abundance of chunks of flesh create these beings? What good are they doing apart from lying to the little kids subjected to the bullshit that is popular culture? So to some it up in a nice bag of shit free Christmas goodies, Skwatta kamp is cat piss, H20 needs to clean up their image..literally, Zubz needs an education, AMU needs a dictionary and a role model that hasn’t been castrated, Hoodlum is retarded in a medical way, not in the rap way and Eclectics is suburban vomit riding the dick of dead African pop stars…note that all these names emerge from JHB, and any rapper that is threatened by Mzekezeke should just quit, oh..All the rappers are! I’m ashamed to live here, so I guess the cheesy little television beefs that linger in the pages of Hype magazine on the issue of Johannesburg versus Cape Town is a little relevant. Cape Town wins. Marco Polo. But as a whole, it is my duty not only as a writer who has been placed in the media to deliver anal poundings but as a human being who hates the smell of shit, to say that South African Hip Hop sucks major Russian bear cock.

Did anyone hear that joke about the Zulu? Why did the Zulu cross the road? To get AIDS! Ha! That’s hilarious, or the one about the Ndebele who was smiling during the autopsy because he was struck by lightning and he thought that god was taking a picture of him so he smiled! Cultural diversity is a wonderful thing! It’s even better when they cross breed and the most amazing, humorous, sometimes dirty but yet the most obscurely entertaining humans are created. I met man who was half Sotho half Chinese, he ate the most colourful meals, horse lard cakes, dog thighs and marmite. There’s something wonderful and aesthetic about this crossbreeding of human beings. The tone of skin emitted gives off that feeling of seeing a fat furry hamster moulting by the fire place. Or better yet described, it’s like a jazz musicians coming together and coming up with a sound that is likely to churn the average mans anal canal walk into a petting zoo. I’m all for sexual racial integration! I want babies that look like Phase 2 graffiti pieces, not just mere pieces of child flesh but artworks which will soon make me rich, just look at Halle Berry! Her white mother is loving the dollar made from her daughters onscreen sex antics. My fascination with girls of other races than my own can be rooted down to my first experiences with pronography. All I ever saw was white pron and Asian. I’ve only seen black pronography once and I was scarred for life. It’s safe to say that I’ve been “cooned” out or sold out to coffee revolutionary aspirations, been a victim of suburban movies or maybe I just like pink insides? I don’t really know, but I do know my sentiment is shared by a million other coons stuck in the matrix that is a White South Africa and a white World. God have mercy on our suburban souls.

Newsflash, a very reliable source of mine has confirmed the true identity of Mzekezeke... not DJ Sbu but it is MF DOOM! The mask is the proof, more celebrity gossip is that Brenda Fasie was a**a**inated by the CIA; she had released a record which they funded as long as she worked as an insider within the drug business. She failed to deliver vital info and instead got high as f***, went to bed with all her dealers and leaked that the head of the CIA is a white guy with dreadlocks by the name of Jesus. Hype magazine. Bought a copy and I wiped my a** with it. Go buy Levitation and Loslyf, the last true South African magazines, Blunt gets Honourable mention but they need a Black writer...hint,hint,hint!!

I saw an evil lady from my past a few days ago, I couldn’t catch my breath and I ran away like the bitch she is. If you’re reading this, just know that I’m not happy and my life is falling apart and I hope yours is too! God bless you and your family, the Lord works in mysterious ways, so he will probably burn them alive, so please consider it as a blessing.

Top ten Tracks to listen to before you Masturbate. (My favourite tracks at the moment since I masturbate all the time.)

1. Talking heads- Once in a lifetime
2. MF Doom- Mr. Clean
3. Carnage- Make news
4. Rob Sonic- Dyslexia
5. De La Soul- Eye Know
6. DJ Kid Koala- Basin Street Blues
7. Bjork- Hunter
8. Beastie Boys- Open Letter to NYC
9. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Date with the night
10. The Walkmen- The Rat

Peace and f*** Off! Go kill yourselves!

Slut Face burial ground Is alive and watch out for Horse Fat clothing and SpaceVein’s instrumental album featuring the likes of Sibot and Klinikal.

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
haai bo!!!

sum contraversial views, i feel thats goin to get to the relevant people and u will have to watch ur back when mashing thru j-sect but its okay, my friend with aids is still my friend.

did u have to talk about brenda that way tho, hmmm????unecessary

ada den dat, very entertaining yeah, amu gave me a call, said ur a dead man. lol

8-)

mo fire sani

stop bashing jozi u idiot, wait til i come to ct, then u can go ahead n bash it
XO.WITHTANK.COM

Zee

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Spacevein letsoho la hao ke Nywana :-D  :-D  :-D

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Jaa ne...
All my suspicions are corroborated, U´re a sick-sick bastard...a motha%&*@*  schitzo!!!!
...and not to mention ascetically suicidal :-( ,self-hating :-( , love-deprived little kid crying in the corner :-[ ...  
But f*ck it, U’re f*cking hilarious, got my sides splitting:-] :-]
...I gotta say U got a way with words:-o

[ This message was edited by: FT on 05-08-2004 13:24 ]
IYASKO___FT!

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
spacevein...
i kinda suspected u were gonna pull sh*t like this...
and here i was gonna do an EFT for 6 months in advance...
phew...
u just saved me R300...
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

euseibius

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://
Man, u spend too much time on pron sites...
I feel your frustration about SA hip-hop though, but there are people who are
making a difference...
moke Break!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Anonymous

yo ebony,
don´t fukkkk with space vein´s skrilla...
i posted it, not him!

stove pipe

MentalGymnast

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://Local Men Of Mystery
I don´t know man.
alot of people are dissappointed but express their feelings (of disaproval) in a sarcastic way, cause on AG there´s a "cool" gang of abstract non-conformists, and to say you don´t like them or disagree with something they´ve said is showing you´re not "free from the restraints of popular culture".
what ever

but damn dude, the little knowledge you could possibly possess is irrelevant and made useless by your insensitive remarks and negative sensationalism. You might think you´re being fresh, unrestrained and original but you´re no different form any other pseudo-elitist consciously or unconsciously pursuing a racist agenda to boost your selfish ego. Your about as cool as a writer for the Mail and Guardian.

I might have found your jokes a little funny if I didn´t know how much those seemingly cheap laughs really cost me.
those who find this stuff funny need to think about why and who they are laughing at, maybe SpaceVeins jokes reveal a more about who we are than what he is.

You are good with words but it takes a more than that to be a good writer.

Just my thoughts

Nolan

DarkBlood

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
nolan took it to the mental, lol ;-)
XO.WITHTANK.COM

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
i wrote the article..but i didnt post it..i was going to sell it, BOOMBAP didnt want it..so i´m guessing those fuks put it up to fuk with my money...only they have the article,Masheke who also has a copy is too dumb to do such a thing and doesnt know about AG....

if you people still dont get the big picture and message behind my writing then youre still dumb..very dumb.mental gymnast is gay.

its true waht they say..i do have a lonely miserable life..but that doesnt change the fact that tumi and the volume are horse shit!everyone agrees with me when i say SA Rap sucks, but they wont admit it caus ethey want to be on the ranks with skwatta in some rnb club in midrand bumbping house music with rude boy paul..i´m so sick and tired of humans!

i´m a f***ing brilliant writer..my portfolio speaks for itself...URB,SLEAZENATION,SUNDAY TIMES..HORSE FAT MAGAZINE HERE I COME!!

haters eat shit and die...i´ll join you in the after party in hell...and i will find out who leaked my article..and i will fuk him up bad..please step up now and stop being a fag!

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
OOTZ..i finished my instrumental album..its the best stuff ever, i want to send you a copy so you can select one track for your compilation...i´m starting my independent lable that only has producers on...almost like the drum n ba** label Good looking records..founded by my mentor LTJ BUKEM!!!!

i fuking hate the net..i hate boombap and AG(but i love shane)..fuk all...i´m the best writer in SA...opinionated,subjective pure uncut thought..human default is nature..nature on paper is a gift without cencorship and other bullshit inhibitions..long live freedom of speech..death to all who oppose me and my ideals..fuk all!!!

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Anonymous

the article is on boombap.co.za...
they fukknn with your skrill dawg!!

yo dawg, my grl´s got the ugliest a**sssss....hahahahahahaha