• View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za
I can´t hardly wait to see it. 8-)

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
I second that. Read somewhere that in it the naysayers about Jay-Z no pen and pad song writing skills will be all revealed when you see how he came to select the beat for What more can I say during a beat listening session and then goes in the booth and lays it down.  ;-)

kingdavid

• AG Regular
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions
these roca-fella niggaz release movies like they sellin peanut.
heard "the return-jayz" at the roc-a-bling website

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
 :-D These are hustlers mayne.
+ They be giving out record deals like handouts man. 21 acts signed?!? :-]

kingdavid

• AG Regular
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Eish..M.O.P. and Kanye on the same track. That would be a bit hectic.
"Fiiiiiirrrre!!!" energy and Mr. chiled out on the beat flow. It would be interesting if it works hey...kinda like when Mariah recruited ODB.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I think it may work, the whole NORE thing, but I think NORE works best when he´s vibing off Capone.Roc should have signed CNN rather as a team, I feel.Not mad bout NORE on solo.

Think MOP would be a really anticipated release.I think dont expect anything majorly different from the previous release.I am just saying that, dont hold me to it.I just feel its gonna be that way.It wouldnt serve them right to compromise too much.But possibly a different radio-banger could drop.......which is lighter than the usual.Once again, all speculation.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
sounds interesting, watched an interview with Jay Z on Conan OBrien last night about this movie...

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

08-11-2004 at 13:46, MaddStone :
I think it may work, the whole NORE thing, but I think NORE works best when he´s vibing off Capone.Roc should have signed CNN rather as a team, I feel.Not mad bout NORE on solo.

The next best thing I reckon is NORE vibin´ off the Neptunes. Talking about "SuperThug" days.  Which I think might happen since The Neptunes already have a good working relationship with both NoRE and The ROC.

CandyBar

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
Jay z is helping to destroy hiip hop.
think of how many people could have been fed in mother Africa for the price of one of their chains. No good person can walk around with millions around their neck while children and babies starve. Maybe they wanna show their wealth, but feed the kids, hypocrit. These commercial stars tell us about their hard childhoods, and fail to help other children going through the same or worse than they went through. We dying of aids, the biggest biochemical weapon of all time, and your "heroes" aredoing nothing about it.
Kill all the commercial artists, kill america, kill george bush and kill all their stupid, useless supporters.  :-|  :-Y  if i knew you, i would set fire to you for lacking the individuality to do something different. listen to cunninlynguists, imortal technique orr even dead prezz old stuff. :-[  :-[
help us live well :-[  :-[
'm a rebel soldier murdering rap artistas- the one and only Immortal Technique.

CandyBar

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
sorry, i was blazed, i don´t normally threaen to set fir to people...... :-]

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

09-11-2004 at 20:25, CandyBar :
sorry, i was blazed, i don´t normally threaen to set fir to people...... :-]

Oh aight. All good. YOu know that Jigga kid ain´t bad. FRom Marcy to Madison Square. FYI there´s the whole Charity in 3rd person he does; believing that true giving is when the person receiving does´nt know it´s from you. It´s ain´t just all about the bling bling ice. ;-)

southerncutie04

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hallofjustus.com
Quote:

08-11-2004 at 20:35, CandyBar :
Jay z is helping to destroy hiip hop.
think of how many people could have been fed in mother Africa for the price of one of their chains. No good person can walk around with millions around their neck while children and babies starve. Maybe they wanna show their wealth, but feed the kids, hypocrit. These commercial stars tell us about their hard childhoods, and fail to help other children going through the same or worse than they went through. We dying of aids, the biggest biochemical weapon of all time, and your "heroes" aredoing nothing about it.
Kill all the commercial artists, kill america, kill george bush and kill all their stupid, useless supporters.  :-|  :-Y  if i knew you, i would set fire to you for lacking the individuality to do something different. listen to cunninlynguists, imortal technique orr even dead prezz old stuff. :-[  :-[
help us live well :-[  :-[

I think u fail to understand that a lot of these commercial artist that people luv to hate so much, are the only people putting money back into their communities. They provide food during the Holidays, X-mas gifts to entire neighbors, sponsor college funds, build community centers, and have youth athletic teams for underprivileged kids, put money in for research for medical research.

As for blaming for the ice....yeah they could chill out on that but some people like to show off their wealth. But why aren’t you just pointing the fingers at them? Why not point the fingers a the white men that come into these African communities and blame them for stealing your national treasures and under paying the African people who slaved to find that one diamond for a pair of earrings? That´s just like me blaming basketball player for wearing sneakers, b/c the people who make sure is hell don´t make any money and are poor and starving. In that case then we all need die for wearing shoes.

Next note...Yes Aids is a terrible thing but Africans are not the only ones dying as well....so are African Americans. Both of our communities need to educate each other on the importance of protecting ourselves from this disease. Shit most the majority of Americans don´t have health in which the majority how Americans that don´t have health care are in the same boat as Africans when it comes to AIDS.

I also should have said first and foremost that you should never that an entertainer be your Hero!! They are not Gods; they are only human and do human things just like u in I. We as people can make choice in our lives that can make a major impact on other people lives. I you don´t like how shit is happening in your community than do things to change that!! Educate your community on AIDS, the importance of education, the importance of being a stronger community. If you don´t like they way things are going around you then change them. Yes it might take a while, but sitting and hating on other people lifestyles is not going to make any type of progression that you are looking to happen in your community.

As an African American, I do feel that we need to be more aware of the issue that are going on in Africa, but many of us tend not b/c we have never had a real connection with Africa not unless your parents were African born. But Africans need to understand that Blacks in America go through the same thing as well, just not on a grander scale of things. I mean shit, a lot of our children our parentless due to aids, homeless, living in unlivable housing projects, lack of education...and etc. Everything in America is based on cla**ism now. Race still plays a part, but if you don´t make a certain amount of money than now one cares. Just as u have Elite Blacks in your various countries so do we, and the ones who have make it, and the ones don´t will continue to stay behind.

Lastly as for the whole die Bush and America. I don´t like Bush anyway, so that doesn´t matter. But I am American, and I can´t believe that I´m like really supporting my country like this, but once again as I referred to the entertainers as hero, don´t look at us as your savior...b/c we can´t even protect and help people in our own country. It´s not all that sweet over here. They are a small minority of people who are living the glamorous life, while the majority is just trying to make it day by day.  So If You Don’ t Like The Things Around You, Then Change Them One Step At A Time!!!!

IMG]http://img37.exs.cx/img37/2994/FEbanner.jpg[/IMG]

CandyBar

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
yeah wateva :-D
if you ask me the world would be a better place without money, and we lived under a communist government, but thats not going to happen.
and i stand by my statement: kill all the commercial artist, kill george bush etc.
Secondly, i don´t think there is such a thing as an " african american", maybe your ancestors were african, but your american.
and i´m not angrry about the white man coming into africa, as firstly: everone who chooses to this blessed and cursed continent and survives is strong, and deserve to be here. secondly: i´m white, and if it had not happened i would not be here on this beautiful continent, and selfish as i may sound, i believe it was inevitable.