what if white peeps the real africans?

RuSh · 62 · 18866

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
what if white people are the real africans?
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
hahahahahahahahaha
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
think the scariest is what do we have left?as blacks.
Chosen

nas-fan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
the black brotherhood
one plus one is eleven"- me
"Natives Always Suffer- Foreigners Always Need"- me again
"being da good guy gets ya nowwhere chale"- einstein

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
hey nyambz whast the haps? hit me up
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

MentalGymnast

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://Local Men Of Mystery
Quote:

09-11-2004 at 17:29, munetsi :
think the scariest is what do we have left?as blacks.

:-W  :-W  :-W

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
why do we keep letting people take from us?
Why do we stand by and  wait for The shaka principle of running an organisation to be made hip by a dutch guy who studied what we  already know?

I love my people, i love my continent but why is it taking us so long to rouse from our slumber?
Go next door shake up ur peoples and pour cold water on us already! lets catch a wake up ma people.

Slowly....we gettin there jo.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
i´m not racist. dated across the colour line and have an a**ortment of friends and acquaintances....africa is for africans no matter what skin colour they is.  How do you begin to define what an african is.....

[ This message was edited by: Naturelle on 09-11-2004 18:10 ]

larry_atoms

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu
racism is not the issue. its the fact we always have to revert to ´oh im black and im proud´ and all this shalalala rubbish. dont get me wrong, im not a white supremist or something, far from it. but i got an idea. how about we try to just overlook the fact that someone has a certain level of melanin in them, and treat a person like a person. we dont need to put on ´gully´ aires and graces when with black guys and dont have to act like a english gentlemen when you wit a white guy. a person is a person.

and what, in todays context, is being taken from black people? yes they are still not well off because of the previous government, but right now, out on the streets and especially in the offices, nothing is being taken. in fact, shit is given. this whole BEE thing for example.

now burn my house down and call me a biggot, but just get over it. peace.

and by the by ootz. very nice beats. like all of em. they sound kinda like...nah just joking. phatness bruv.

out
big sam
om juan   big sam   larry atoms   dna mod

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Whose running ish?
Who is my boss?

No I ain´t sayin peeps s taking forcefully what aint theres. I ain´t syaing peeps who work for what they have don´t deserve it. I´m saying  WE NEED TO HAVE MORE  tangible things in our hands so that we HAVE MORE SAY.  So we don´t just flock and go with the flow. we need to learn to run ish as well. We also wanna be bosses.
BEE? You think those are handouts? empowerment is not handouts. BUT then again ...Who is running BEE companies look closer, look deeper.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
why ya dissin milkdaddy u know dude a dutch guy hey? and dont u think u contradicting yaself you said why let a dutch guy run something we allready know and then u said how do you begin to cla**ify a african?

"i´m not racist. dated across the colour line and have an a**ortment of friends and acquaintances....africa is for africans no matter what skin colour they is. How do you begin to define what an african is..... "
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
LOL. I´m not dissing the dutch dude. I´m saying why didn´t we  ourselves recoginise that Shakas leadership style could teach us a few things about organisational structures? Why did that guy have to come and point it out to us?

larry_atoms

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu
i think what rush is saying is that you contradict yourself. in more than one place i do believe.

who is the ´we´ you refer exactly?

you talkin like its still apartheid or somethin. have more say? what c´mon, ever heard of freedom of speech? there is nothing, thereoretically or directly impeding your freedom or rights or how you are treated. THE REVOLUTION HAS HAPPENED PEOPLE. get over it. go find something else, a less clichéd cause to bitch about and fight for.

im glad none of these conscious people know where i live, else they´d nail my european a** to a cross.

peace
om juan   big sam   larry atoms   dna mod

CandyBar

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
much love to mnr. larry atoms, tellin it like it is :-]
'm a rebel soldier murdering rap artistas- the one and only Immortal Technique.

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
coz at the end of each day, we´re only human.
human beings are dumb! naturally dumb as naturally as we´re "blessed" with the ability to say ´we´re the smartest´,  yup! u, me, him, her, them, black, white, red n blue, somebody has to run ish, the problem is, everybody else wants his own big peice too, therefore somebody has to win someway or another, the methods are countless n various in forms with evil more often than not playing the biggest mind-phuckin part in the equation, thus leavin one party bitter, oppressed, divided or in laymen´s terms: "Phucked up"
if it wasn´t them it´d prob´ly be us, maybe someday it will be, maybe it once was for all i care, what such amazing difference would it have made if some black dude had pointed out Shaka´s theories? that´s too easy, makin the peeps apply n live by them principles on the other hand i have a strong feeling would´ve produced a more dramatic glitch in the matrix, black folks need to stop crying for handouts, whinnin n lickin each other wounds over shit they do n/or don´t have n instead spend that energy toward at least tryin to get some n/or better yet try to help the next man to get his.
All that Azanian, Afro-centricity, cannabis-enhanced Black consciousness, empowerment BULLSHIT i hear at poetry sessions n where not is nothing but inspiring sugar coated crap... don´t get ,me wrong inspiration can work wonders for one´s mental wellbeing n is known to have moved mountains n all but...
until we (Black folk) truly n i insist TRULY? learn to open our minds... completely open to new n different ways, ideas n resorts,
learn to take pride in each other´s image n feel comfy in our own skins without complexes, n not only learn to beleive in each other but have others beleive in us? until ^^ that happens in ma** synchronous proportion, i don´t see much changin, i see the same shit happening, mostly the same ol´ peeps slavin their lives away n mostly the same ol´ ones, laughin on their way the bank... it´s a vicious cycle yo!

learn, learn, learn there´s so much shit to learn but then again just about as many to "unlearn"
Hey! it´s only my opinion
Peace
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]