Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Godessa is here to stay

ramagoshi

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.7venlox.com
On behalf of Godessa, its producers Bomb Shelta Hi-Fi and management 7venlox I wanna thank all the people who´ve given us props over the past few.. I´ve been checking out the comments made about Godessa by some of the people contributing on this forum and its been an eye opener. Here´s the only female hip-hop crew representing mzantsi globally and taking out a few local crews and all that some people can do is diss or comment on who´s the sexiest out of them? Its a very sad state of affairs to see what some of our brothers have to say about Godessa. Is it intimidation, stupidity or just malace? the minute someone does something, someone has to come out and say some bullshit. why people say shit about Amu like they do I dont know. Fact is that no matter how long it took him Amu has actually done something. what ever people have to say about expressions, H2O, Skwatta or Zubz these people are doing something. Skwatta, Zubz, Ramesh, Proverb, Amu and Wikid are my family so direct something at them you direct it at us. We stand for supporting each other and all those with contradictory agendas must shut up, stand aside and watch from the sidelines !! 7venlox # 1
ula nala

Daz_Apothacrizt

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://
what you think godessa is the be all of sa hip hop we would have made it wit out them hoes,wat you forgetting we ripp every one apart it may be wrong but we dont feel goddesa they dont have flow but you forget peeps like,maximum sentence and boneless who are all those emcees to us any way they dont come out to battle us in the streets why should i give a shyt bout dem hoes? :-Y

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Quote:

06-06-2003 at 20:26, ramagoshi wrote:
On behalf of Godessa, its producers Bomb Shelta Hi-Fi and management 7venlox I wanna thank all the people who´ve given us props over the past few.. I´ve been checking out the comments made about Godessa by some of the people contributing on this forum and its been an eye opener. Here´s the only female hip-hop crew representing mzantsi globally and taking out a few local crews and all that some people can do is diss or comment on who´s the sexiest out of them? Its a very sad state of affairs to see what some of our brothers have to say about Godessa. Is it intimidation, stupidity or just malace? the minute someone does something, someone has to come out and say some bullshit. why people say shit about Amu like they do I dont know. Fact is that no matter how long it took him Amu has actually done something. what ever people have to say about expressions, H2O, Skwatta or Zubz these people are doing something. Skwatta, Zubz, Ramesh, Proverb, Amu and Wikid are my family so direct something at them you direct it at us. We stand for supporting each other and all those with contradictory agendas must shut up, stand aside and watch from the sidelines !! 7venlox # 1

You close fam with Godessa?

How can I get the 12" this side (Germany)? my mail is fahfee@lycos.com .

peace
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Hey ta da!

I would like to deliver comment on Daz Apothacrizt´s word. Men the sisters is no hoes where is your support for them. They have done a lot for S.A Hip Hop locally and internationally, well about them battling u in the street obviously they have a tight schedule between practising and working part time, I am sure they would like to be out in the street doing  what they did before battling,performing and supporting. Things are just hactic right now and if they didn´t care about the M.C´s  in the streets then why are they representing the streets and i spoke to burni before she is so humble and down to earth so please bra respect the sisters for they achived a lot educating people.

PEACE !!   8-)  8-)
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
well said sun chil aka heitsiebeb i can see the differance between you and daz he is still in that growing stage i was just like that but came to the conclusion it aint allways the one that seems dope that is dope i respect cats more who works harder and who gives back and not just take.He thinks its all about battling thats the shit that scares me about hip hop in south africa cats just wanna battle and battling aint all to hip hop wake up and realise that  :-(
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
i went one of their live show´s and i fell asleep standing.i seriously cant stand some one with only one concept to flip,they be talkin about the same shit over and over"levis are expensive!sob!,i like my obese body..Mitchel´s plain is real!blah,blah,f***in blah"its not that they´re female,its cause they´re boring and mediocre,if they had good looks maybe that would be compensation for their music..but they´re ugly.nobody said anything about the sexiest member,they´re hideous.i´d rather masturbate with a palm full of broken gla** than f*** any of those bitches.

there are so many ill emcee´s who are not just about battlin and could marinate heads with ill concepts...E.g. SPACEVEIN.HYMPHATIC THABZ,WADDY,CURIO(AQUAPLAIN).

no animosity toward rugged man,you´re still my nigga that introduced me to this joint.this is to GOdessa and their male groupie ramagoshi,unless it is actually one of the godessa rhyme whores.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
nuff respect bro i know what ya saying just that i feel we should build each other and not brake us down one
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Daz_Apothacrizt

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
yo rugged i get wut you sayin sone but i aint only here for the battle im just sick and tiered of every one acting like we have to pay props to dem dont tell me that they did more for the game than the rest of us they just lucky they got noticed but they still aint nothin to praize we all bein through the same as shyt but i dont ask for props and no ones online talkin bout me and askin for respect ?

i personly think emcees should be ranked by there skill
just like b-boys are rated for theres
and graff artists are rated for theres
so until they improve on there beats anbd lyrics they wont get the props
mabye the respect(witch i posses for all of us in the sa hip hp promotion)but not the props.

but i get wat you sayin we cant be like crabs in a bucket soon as a emcee makes it we bring em down

any way  talkin bout props wat yall think bout snazzy-d ,slim,IQ and the rest of da cashless society?

and  maximum sentense.? :-)

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
^ does cashless still exist as a group?

X-amount got mad flow.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah i understand man got respect for cashless just they not active now i support all cats who work get at me dog one from rush
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Daz_Apothacrizt

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
nah man cashless has been unda tight pressure latley wit sum of them going over to the states but dey still repin wit mad skill-

there best shit was "blaze da breaks"
and "watch how yo wig curve"
snazzy was up in a street a while ago rippin da battle floor wit us and artists like boneless, infinite sound, motswako, koli, beast, and lockshen
they still hot you should support them by going to there web site

check it out "www.unreleasedrecords.com"

now dat site haz sum of there tracks available for download and other tight shyt

daz :-P

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man thats some old shit we need some new stuff and they dont keep there site updated.would love to hear some new shit from them cos they talented peace one
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Daz_Apothacrizt

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
i here you !
im trying to hook up wit ready and vuyo then ill find out about wen cashless is droppin again  :-)

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
maybe someone should tip the bucket over...

when is this crab sh!t gonna end?
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

Anonymous

Someone asked how to get hold of the Godessa record in Europe...
for what I know they are distributed through Lowlands in Belgium, and amazon.de has the cd for order, not sure where you will get the 12 inch, the distributor didnt send a review copy when asked them.

j4 (africanhiphop.com)