Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Disrespected

· 9 · 3198

Anonymous

Y´all heard what happened at the Durban Ja Rule concert. After Ja performed, the local hiphop dj,  DJ Stax, played 50 Cent´s 21 questions and Ja´s crew went up to the DJ booth and told him to stop playing it. He refused and they threatened to break his neck if he doesn´t hand over his 50 Cent vinyls. Now that´s some total disrespect by these guys, coming all the way here to pull some shit like this on our people. We have nothing to do with Ja´s beef with 50 Cent, they mus´ leave that shit in the states. Ja must be totally insecure to have his people do shit like this. I heard they did the same thing when he toured Australia earlier this year.  And that he walked out of a press conference when asked about his beef with 50.

What y´all peeps think ´bout this shit.
I think this boy and his crew of yes men nedd a serious South African beatdown.

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
dude
it all boils down to the people who brought him down they scared and he can do what he wants with no one complaning  about this
so it´s a bit of a problem because i think the peeps who brought him here dont want to be sued but hey what can we do unless to not go there
He can do this with no one sayin a word about his behaviour or his crews behaviour

my point is they shit scared of him because they dont want to loose any money over this ishh

thats my two cents worth!!

later ;-)
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

CaptainSchti

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Served that Stax dude right. I would done the exact thing playing that garbage and I would have done the same thing if he played a Ja song...  
\'m Capt Schti, Terror Lekota ain\'t got shit on me.

oxman

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
These cats need to get a beat down. When they performing next? This is the ultimate disrespect! In our own backyard! We need to do something about this! Radiostations should stop playing that garbage anyway!
xman

Anonymous

Right on Oxman.
They´ll be in Cape Town on wednesday(2morrow). If anybody knows some hardcore gangsters from the Cape Flats, organise a crew of them and  step to the wannabe "pop gangster songstress" and his bodyguards, for real. Let´s do dis.

Thabs

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man f*** ja rule he knows 50 cent will give him a beatdown fo real
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
f*** both of them,mc hammer is the real gangsta.

but it would be nice to put my adidas forum low tops print on ja rules cranium.
get IRA Goldstein and the fresnaye Jewish thug killaz to cap him quick,or the bishopscourt ma**ive!Lord Cock and the zambian horse penis paedophlie connnection is on standby in kensington,gra**y park crazy cop´s at petrol stations are also very gangsta!
word is bond.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
damn son chill you will cause the bushy to have a haert attack an think we are startin ww3
yo anyway  space how long you gonna be in namib cause i should be sendin you that stuff on fri...no tomorrow. so hit me up if you want me to holdi it for a while

seriously thought i think he deserves one good b....?
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
get him a barber of the male specie
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus