Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

what do you think about WITCH-CRAFT

jberry106

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
yo, my brothas. the other day, I was walking along, and I saw a WITCH, and she was practice WITCH-CRAFT, yeh. I wanted to burn her. but I said to myself no, let this woman be, because she has a right. we all have a right. but... because of her WITCH-CRAFT I think she should be punish...so does this make me a bad person for think punish this WITCH? or is she the bad one?

(serious answer only plz.)

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Free Post------Just to make you feel better about yourself-----
Real Recognise Real

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I feel the urge to choke someone

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i'M COOL WITH WITCHCRAFT. Doesn't bother me either way.

Let's rather discuss bitchcraft. What do you guys think about chicks who have their guys so whipped that they can cheat, treat him like shit and do whatever she likes, and he just keeps begging her to come back everytime?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
yo, my brothas. the other day, I was walking along, and I saw a WITCH, and she was practice WITCH-CRAFT, yeh. I wanted to burn her. but I said to myself no, let this woman be, because she has a right. we all have a right. but... because of her WITCH-CRAFT I think she should be punish...so does this make me a bad person for think punish this WITCH? or is she the bad one?

(serious answer only plz.)

This makes u a witch too...why is u hanging around witchville if u aint one...so u wanna eliminate yo competition... ;D

on the real, wat does a witch look like, how do u know for real that she practicing witchcraft...?

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
wat does a witch look like, how do u know for real that she practicing witchcraft...?

Dude where the hell have you been?
Dont you know they wear long black dresses and a tall pointy black hat, and fly around on 1.4 litre broom sticks?

I heard some upped their game to 2.0 litre but thats besides the point. How can you not know this is how all witches look like?
Beating bitches since 1982.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i worked as a book seller for a while, and got to meet a lot of practicing witches (cos they bought a  lot of witch craft books), there are a lot of them, all were white of course aint met an open practicing black witch,

but u know we blacks aint gotta buy witchcraft books to practice that shit... lol!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

but u know we blacks aint gotta buy witchcraft books to practice that shit... lol!!

Thats because we write those books nucca. All niggas got it in 'em. Shit, i could walk outside right now and hit a nicca with a bolt of lightning if i felt like it.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i worked as a book seller for a while, and got to meet a lot of practicing witches (cos they bought a  lot of witch craft books), there are a lot of them, all were white of course aint met an open practicing black witch,

I always wanted to f*** a goth chick

That not good enough for ya?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Thats because we write those books nucca. All niggas got it in 'em. Shit, i could walk outside right now and hit a nicca with a bolt of lightning if i felt like it.

dawg!! im saying
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

lmao i thot goth as well, eitha way Thredz been tamed by those kiddies cartoons man, girls from charmed didnt wear nada dat black sh!t. witch craft is growin @ fast pace these days,  Iv just heard last weekend wile chillin wif some fam talkin ish, what witches do nowadays, all they do is mention the persons name they wanna bewitch, then spit a lil to the food they gonna give to, and when the victim happens to shares his food with someone else, the trick wont do ish to that person but it will still work on its main target 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 02:33:28 PM by Blac™ »
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

lmao i thot goth as well, eitha way Thredz been tamed by those kiddies cartoons man, girls from charmed didnt wear nada dat black sh!t. witch craft is growin @ fast pace these days,  Iv just heard last weekend wile chillin wif some fam talkin ish, what witches do nowadays, all they do is mention the persons name they wanna bewitch, then spit a lil to the food they gonna give to, and when the victim happens to shares his food with someone else, the trick wont do ish to that person but it will still work on its main target 

Hey man...you got it all wrong. Witches dress in black and fly on broom sticks for real! Some even have these black cats that they roll with, and they can even talk and shit!

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
f*** that, i dont believe in that shit...and if my monitor doesnt explode in 2min. I'll carry on not believing...

And I hate the way poeple blame their laziness on that shit too...like "I cant get a job because they've bewitched me" f*** that!!... Get off you lazy a** and create a f***ing CV bitch!
Real Recognise Real